ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-12, 07:05 PM

foxie_68 is on a distinguished road
Re: hello from the UK

I know Jules. I feel quite lucky that it's took just over four months for us to get to this point. However, I'm presuming we have a diagnosis because she said she believes he has ADD/ADHD but maybe there is another part of the process to get through yet. If I was in school I'd be able to find out but off at the mo as I can't hear. I will keep in touch if you don't mind. Thanks
Old 02-22-12, 07:10 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,494 Posts
julesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant future

I am always here for you ,i know how it feels to be alone with things, Luv Jules
Old 02-23-12, 11:48 AM

foxie_68 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Jules. Wondering when to chase the nurse again. Called her on Tuesday but she's not returned my call yet. Don't want to hassle her, she may be waiting for his information to come through but all the same wondering if I should call as I don't want him to get lost amongst her 'to-do' list.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-12, 04:53 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,494 Posts
julesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant future

Well as my hubby says "the queeky cog gets the oil", leave till Monday, give her another day and be very polite and say, i was wondering if youve heard anything yet Much luv, jules.
ive not got where i am today without knocking on doors and im afraid that is what you have to do, Be strong.
foxie_68 (02-25-12)