ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Resources, Tools & Organizational Tips > ADD Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

ADD Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life Using the book "ADD Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life"

Old 05-10-17, 03:50 PM

fetchthedog is on a distinguished road
Re: "To Do" Lists are Hard!

new here, Day 1 and trying to download To Do List recommended on this site. Pls help, don't get it. thanx, kim
Old 05-10-17, 04:03 PM
Yeti-Wrangling Moderator

Thanked 17,802 Times in 8,700 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetchthedog View Post
new here, Day 1 and trying to download To Do List recommended on this site. Pls help, don't get it. thanx, kim
Hi Kim, and welcome to ADDF.

Which "To Do List" are you trying to download? Do you mean one of the to-do list apps that was recommended above?

If so, you will have to search for it on an external website or app store. ADDF itself doesn't sell or offer commercial software from the forum, and doesn't allow others to do so, either (to avoid being overrun by marketers).

If you mean you want to use (for example) Fraser's or bumblebe's to-do lists as a model for yourself, you can copy and paste the text into a word processor and save the file -- or write it down on a piece of paper (and try not to lose it!).

If you need further assistance, you can contact me or any of the other moderators via private message, or you can start a new thread in the Forums Help, Q&A section and we'll be happy to help.
Old 05-11-17, 10:49 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,197 Times in 4,992 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I have needed Microsoft Outlook’s “Tasks” function all of my life.

Better late than never.

Cheers,
Ian
Old 06-29-17, 09:53 PM

Free to Fly will become famous soon enough

Just found this thread while looking for something else. What I do, is keep the return envelope for bills and such. I write stuff on one side of it, and if I need any additional notes, receipts, extra $$$, or a task specific list (Hardware store project item list) I stuff them inside the envelope. I then fold it in half and stick it in my pocket. Can't write too much on there, and by the time it deteriorates to unreadable status, I actually have crossed some of it off.