ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 04-01-17, 10:42 AM

Jnamorgan is on a distinguished road
Re: trouble filling adderall prescription/finding pharmacies carrying a specific gene

Sorry, I'm new to this website so I may not be responding correctly. Walgreens and CVS here in Raleigh, NC have switched to amphetamine salt tablets Corepharma. The pill doesn't work for me. Can't seem to find my former version Teva(?) does anyone know of a pharmacy that carries it. Pharmacies will not tell me over the phone...

Last edited by namazu; 04-01-17 at 11:54 AM.. Reason: Removed some duplicate text.
Old 04-01-17, 11:57 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 19,704 Times in 10,506 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: trouble filling adderall prescription/finding pharmacies carrying a specific gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnamorgan View Post
Sorry, I'm new to this website so I may not be responding correctly. Walgreens and CVS here in Raleigh, NC have switched to amphetamine salt tablets Corepharma. The pill doesn't work for me. Can't seem to find my former version Teva(?) does anyone know of a pharmacy that carries it. Pharmacies will not tell me over the phone...
If you go in person with your prescription they will usually order whatever brand you wish. Smaller family owned pharmacies are usually easier to order from.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 05-24-17, 02:05 PM

HarrisonBX is on a distinguished road

Area: Dallas, TX

Can no longer find Teva brand generic. Pharmacies tried: tom thumb, cvs, target
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-17, 06:34 PM

BlackWarrior is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonBX View Post
Area: Dallas, TX

Can no longer find Teva brand generic. Pharmacies tried: tom thumb, cvs, target
My Walgreens still have the Teva generics.
Old 06-11-17, 12:25 AM
Jr Member

Wooohah is on a distinguished road

I'm really kinda desperate...

I'm in Bellevue, Washington State. (15 Min East of Seattle).
I'll drive up to about 25 minutes to fill my prescription if I need to.

I'm looking for Corepharma brand Generic adderall, Immediate Release (IR) pills in 10mg. Or 5mg if they only have that.

I'm also willing to do online pharmacies if my insurance can cover it.

Thank you so much.
Old 06-12-17, 09:12 PM
Jr Member

Wooohah is on a distinguished road

I'm so relieved I was able to finally find the medication I needed. Was freaking out after my local Pharmacy stopped carrying Corepharma and went to Aurobindo.
None of my local large pharmacies carried it.

But, after all my research I've gathered some information that will hopefully be helpful to those in need.

Walgreens in Bellevue Washington - Teva 10mg IR
Costco in Issaquah Washington - Mylan 10mg IR
Safeway in Bellevue Washington - Sun IR
CVS/ Rite Aid/ Fred Meyers Washington - Aurobindo IR (This stuff is horrible, seriously)
Kattermans Sand Point Pharmacy, Seattle Washington - Corepharma 5/10mg IR
(I've heard this place is great and will do custom orders)
Old 08-01-17, 03:23 PM
Contributor

selby will become famous soon enough

I need generic Adderall 30mg that is NOT AUROBINDO!!!!
I loved the Impax brand of Adderall. Safeway carried it, but switched to AuroBindo a few months ago.
I know CVS has also carried Aurobindo for a while.
~ Dexedrine XR 30 mg. 2010~
Ritalin LA 40 mg, Zoloft 100 mg. 2009 ~ Wellbutrin SR 300 mg, Adderall 20 mg. 2008 ~ Dexedrine 40 mg.2006-2007 ~ Concerta 72 mg, Paxil 10 mg.
Old 08-08-17, 02:36 PM

winterishere is on a distinguished road

I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere, but I don't think a recent update could hurt.

Area: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Looking for pharmacies that stock SANDOZ IR. I've tried Teva/Barr and then recently received some Aurobindo Pharma...hoping that Sandoz might just be the Goldilocks brand of generic Adderall. Fingers crossed.
Old 11-14-17, 01:35 PM

Dogtrek2000 is on a distinguished road

I am trying to find Aderral in Orlando FL. I have been to Sams, Walmart, Costco, cvs, walgreens and many of the independent pharmacy and no one has it. I don't take the XR so harder to find. I would drive many miles to.find it. I have bee without for 3 days.
Old 11-14-17, 05:48 PM

ClusterFork has disabled reputation
UPDATE on Corepharma IR tablets - coming soon from EPIC

For those of you who, like me, tolerate Corepharma’s IR tablets best, I have good news.

I called Corepharma today and was told that they discontinued making adderall IR tablets because they sold the production rights to Epic Pharmaceuticals. A rep from Epic’s medical questions/customer service team told me that Epic is presently producing the adderall IR tablets, with a projected distribution date of end of 2017 or Quarter 1 of 2018. From what the rep was told, there’s been no alterations to the corepharma recipe for the IR tabs, meaning fillers (inactive ingredients) are going to be identical to Corepharma’s Adderall IR tablets.

Hope this helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to ClusterFork For This Useful Post:
rose_nj (11-30-17)
Old 11-21-17, 09:13 PM

CorePharmChamp is on a distinguished road

If anyone's looking for a corepharma substitute during this time I've started taking Teva and it works just about the same as corepharma has, maybe even slightly better. Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy in the Seattle, WA area carries this brand in most of their locations. Hope this helps!
Old 12-07-17, 02:15 AM

Careyokey911 is on a distinguished road

cant get sandoz until the 18th in carlsbad , ca.. of december. i hope i dont lose my job. if something happens and i do becsuse i cant control the add or pms and i get fired i will be distraught

Last edited by namazu; 12-07-17 at 03:03 AM.. Reason: Please see ADDF guidelines. Thanks!