ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Meditation and Spirituality
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-18, 07:29 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,691 Times in 1,107 Posts
sighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant future
Wow... such an emotional day

I lead a Youth bible class every Sunday at my church, I made the topic "life's valleys"

"And though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil"

I started off just thinking that I was gonna make it a simple explanation on how bad experiences in life will always happen and that they will pass...

I however ended up sharing my own personal story of my battles with life and wow.... It was both such a relief and at the same time so painful to put these things into words with people in front of me..
Old 02-18-18, 08:07 AM
ADDvanced Member

Kaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to all
Re: Wow... such an emotional day

And very brave! Telling your personal story is so powerful and healing. To others for being your authentic self and recognise themselves; for yourself to know that you are not your story and see where you are now.