ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-18, 01:12 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,109 Times in 13,166 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NFL Football

I really prefer watching them live though.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
excel (10-11-18)
Old 10-11-18, 09:37 AM
ADDvanced Member

DanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Me too. I have a best friend who I text with often during live games, because we usually aren't able to watch them together, and it's a lot more fun than watching a recording alone.

Be yourself, and the rest will follow.

Breathing is not optional. - Dr. Raymond Wertheim

What do you care what other people think? - Arline Feynman, to her husband, American physicist Richard P. Feynman

D.
Old 10-11-18, 09:43 AM
ADDvanced Member

DanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to allDanielGM1970 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky1 View Post
Does anyone else think that the officiating is reaching the same level of ridiculousness that it did during the replacement refs year? There's no consistency, there are numerous calls every week that they look back at and admit they were wrong about, some of which affected the outcome of the games, and after all this time we still don't know what constitutes a catch...

My team is suffering pretty badly this season. While I can blame one of our losses on a really blatant non-called delay of game penalty, I will not blame the rest of my team's woes on the officiating. Definitely not living up to the expectations...
Yeah the rules for what is a catch and what is a sack are getting ridiculous. The rules for what a catch is are especially byzantine. Can we just go back to the simple concept of "he caught the ball, so that's a catch"????? You could go so far as insisting that the ball be secured, but this whole crap about having to then "make a football move" is just silly. The league is overthinking some of this stuff.

What do you care what other people think? - Arline Feynman, to her husband, American physicist Richard P. Feynman

D.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-18, 09:45 AM
ADDvanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveddd View Post
its the browns year baby!!!!!!
Yes, the Browns cleaned up their front office, and it's fun watching Baker Mayfield. You guys really hit it on the head with that one. I had a feeling he would be good. Just cause you're short doesn't mean jack. Look at Drew Brees and Russell Westbrook. I think Mayfield is actually a bit taller than those guys (and by a bit I mean an inch, lol).

Competitive fire and the willingness to work hard to overcome your deficiencies counts for a lot, in football and in life.

D.

Last edited by DanielGM1970; 10-11-18 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: Additional comment
Old 10-11-18, 08:24 PM

Thanked 1,033 Times in 612 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Me too
Old 10-12-18, 12:53 AM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Eagles beat the Giants
Old 10-13-18, 10:14 PM

another Sunday of football is is on the horizon. Go Redskins
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
stef (10-14-18)
Old 10-14-18, 04:38 PM

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a good day for the Vikings, Redskins and Dolphins
my head is spinning from redzone, though
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
DanielGM1970 (10-15-18), excel (10-14-18)
Old 10-14-18, 07:12 PM

The Redskins won. They are a half game in first place. Next week they play the Cowboys.I don't get the redzone
Old 10-14-18, 07:35 PM

Vikings won Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-14-18, 11:55 PM

Their is a game in Mexico this year
Old 10-15-18, 04:33 PM

the patriots beat chiefs on Sunday night football. I can't stand the Patriots
Old 10-15-18, 04:56 PM

i'm neutral for those 2 teams
i thought green bay played yesterday, but that's tonight, so i won't know who won until tomorrow morning.
Old 10-15-18, 07:10 PM

Hey Stef, What is time difference between the east coast here and your part of the world.
Old 10-15-18, 08:59 PM

Green Bay 17 san Francisco 14 in the first quarter. Hopefully Green Bay will win. My Redskins won.