ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-05, 04:02 PM

ippip is on a distinguished road
Hi from VA...

Hi all I'm Jenn. 24 from Virginia. I just figured out that I have ADD or ADHD and I don't know whether to be happy or sad or depressed or relieved. But I'm glad I found this board. I relate so much to bascially every post that it's scaring the crap out of me. I still need to wait for my insurance to kick in since I just started a new job, but hopefully the doctor won't just tell me I'm full of it like I'm scared he will and everyone else keeps telling me

Some stuff about me. The only thing I know enough about myself to state confidently is that I'm an artist. Art has always been a passion of mine and I love graphic design. It's all I want to do. It's the only thing that keeps me busy and is constantly challenging me and really the only thing I've ever been good at. I keep getting into trouble at work for doing that instead of actually working lol But I'm already panicing and frightened because I searched so long to figure out what I could do for the rest of my life that I wouldn't get tired of and I thought graphic design was it. But my interest in it seems to be wavering, as does everything I take an interst in. My goal is to start doing graphics and websites for bands and musicians. If I don't do that, I have no idea what I will do with myself. I also love John Mayer. I'm a HUGE fan John's music is really the only thing that brings me peace of mine. I watch so many of his interviews and live shows and often wonder if he's ADD since he and the way his mind works and his lyrics are so amazing

Anyhoo, that's me. Hopefully I won't forget I'm a member of this board and never return as I have been doing with lots that I join lol
Old 06-27-05, 05:23 PM
Jr Member

stormy monday is on a distinguished road
Hi Jenn -

I just joined the forum today also and saw your post about John Mayer. I saw him earlier this month at Bonnaroo - he was playing with Herbie Handcock and the Headhunters. Apparently they have an album coming out around the end of summer or beginning of fall. Awesome show - I remember being impressed with John in particular.
Old 06-27-05, 08:05 PM

murried2 is on a distinguished road
Hello from a fellow Virginian. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-05, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy monday
Hi Jenn -

I just joined the forum today also and saw your post about John Mayer. I saw him earlier this month at Bonnaroo - he was playing with Herbie Handcock and the Headhunters. Apparently they have an album coming out around the end of summer or beginning of fall. Awesome show - I remember being impressed with John in particular.
oh you're so lucky i'm jealous lol i've heard from several people who saw him performing with herbie say that they had no idea who he was but were very impressed with him by the end of the night. that makes me happy, i think he's so talented
Old 06-28-05, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murried2
Hello from a fellow Virginian. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.
hi amanda. and thanks for the welcome i look forward to seeing you too.
Old 06-28-05, 12:30 PM
Contributor

Johna is on a distinguished road
We're in trouble now at least three people who live in Virginia are on the forum. How many are natives of the state...NOT ME!
Old 06-28-05, 02:35 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,073 Times in 579 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the ADD Forums!

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.