ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-05, 12:32 AM

koolkev has disabled reputation
Kevin - Santa Barbara

Hi everyone. I guess I've browsed this site many times and have finally decided its time to start contributing a bit. Many of my ideas will probably come straight from left field but I guess that is the norm here huh? Writing has never been my forte (not sure what is) so go easy on me. I finished up school at UCSB in Business Economics, Accounting emphasis. HA! Didn't last long at that first accounting job! Worked at Starbucks 3 different times (SWEET!), was a licensed banker at Wells Fargo before I got bored and quit. Though I'd try my hand at the fam biz and working with an individual doing some hard money loans. But once again I'm thrown into my daily life of constant thinking and wondering what I should do with my life. I love it so much...I just wish I could know all the answers NOW! If anybods got the magic answer tell me now! Okay look forward to talking to everyone in the forums.

Kevin
Old 06-11-05, 12:37 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,020 Times in 2,425 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute
I wish I had a magic answer for you, Kevin, but I'm still searching myself! I figure it's just part of the life process. The answers will come . . . eventually

Welcome to the ADD Forum!
Although you haven't quite found your niche in life, you sound so positive!

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
Old 06-11-05, 12:52 AM

Obiwan is on a distinguished road
Took me awhile to get going too. I have started and stopped so many expensive hobbies because I get bored with them so easy. Jobs are the same for many with ADD. Welcome to the forums.

Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul.
You've got to run like an antelope: out of control.

~Phish
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-05, 02:18 AM
ADDvanced Member

dfac001 is on a distinguished road
hey...welcome to the forum

i'm going to UCSB now...majoring in biochemistry
the weather is so nice in SB

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." ---Albert Einstein
Old 06-14-05, 02:33 AM

koolkev has disabled reputation
hi everyone

Hey thanks for making me feel welcome you three. I usually slack on stuff that I start that don't have a definete deadline as is the reason I haven't been back to write you guys yet. I had a sweet weekend in SB partying it up graduation style. Now I'm back in SC and stuff.
Old 06-15-05, 03:43 AM

Ichpuchtli has a spectacular aura aboutIchpuchtli has a spectacular aura about
Hey and Welcome to the forums.
Old 06-15-05, 11:16 PM

aneededchange has disabled reputation
Welcome to the forums!

Hi my name is Ane (aneededchange) and I am part of the ADD Forums Welcoming Committee. On Behalf of ADD Forums We would like to extend a warm welcome to our community.

If you have any questions or need any help at the forums please feel free send me a private message (pm).

When you have the chance please
be sure to read the Forums Guidelines http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75
In addition to the standard message boards, ADDForums also offers a chatroom, which is open 24/7 and available to all registered members (that means you!). In addition to being open 24/7, we also have hosted scheduled chats almost every night. You can access the chatroom by clicking "Chat" on the control bar at the top of your screen, and see the times for scheduled chats under "Calendar".

In the event that I'm not available when you are at the forums, Please feel free to pm any of the Moderators (top of the Forums home page in green or orange) or any of the Admins (names are bold at the top of Forums home page in red)) They will be more than happy to help you.

Sincerely,
Ane
ADD Forums Welcoming Committee
~ author unknown~
Forum guidelines:

Avatar made by this user, so please do not "borrow" without asking for permission first.
Old 06-16-05, 09:44 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 2,073 Times in 579 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the ADD Forums, Kevin

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.