ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM

MusicChild131 is on a distinguished road
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

I seriously wish I didn't have social anxiety, along with ADHD. They just get in my way. I want to ask someone if they're going to the dance, but I'm so scared to. And I'm constantly off track, and I try so hard with everything I do, but my best is never good enough. I can never please others, or myself. Everyone expects so much of me, and when I don't pass with flying colors, they get upset and disappointed with me, which in turn, makes me upset and disappointed with myself. It's so hard to just tell someone else how I feel about their standards of me, so I often just don't tell them at all. But I just keep failing at everything I do. I wish it was different. I wish people would be proud of me for putting in my best effort, instead of being disappointed with me. I wish that I could do better, so that people would be happy. I want to be able to speak my mind without getting nervous about what their reactions are going to be.

I just want to feel like I made people proud of me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MusicChild131 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (Yesterday), namazu (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday), stef (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicChild131 View Post
I seriously wish I didn't have social anxiety, along with ADHD. They just get in my way. I want to ask someone if they're going to the dance, but I'm so scared to. And I'm constantly off track, and I try so hard with everything I do, but my best is never good enough. I can never please others, or myself. Everyone expects so much of me, and when I don't pass with flying colors, they get upset and disappointed with me, which in turn, makes me upset and disappointed with myself. It's so hard to just tell someone else how I feel about their standards of me, so I often just don't tell them at all. But I just keep failing at everything I do. I wish it was different. I wish people would be proud of me for putting in my best effort, instead of being disappointed with me. I wish that I could do better, so that people would be happy. I want to be able to speak my mind without getting nervous about what their reactions are going to be.

I just want to feel like I made people proud of me.
Dont care what others think of you, or about their standarts
create your own principles,standarts , and evaluate yourself due to your owns

this life that you are living, it is yours, they dont live it, they dont know what you have been through and they cant understand you too

Ignore others and try to be selfish a little maybe it can help you to reduce this worries

You only live once, try to make it as good as possible
if people put too much things on you, be rough and defensive . you dont have to satisfy anyone

be proud of yourself, you dont need others to feel proud of you
ask yourself
do they give you anything? ( can be financially or emotionally)
the amount "how much" , your answer must adjust or decide your relations with others
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
MusicChild131 (Today), psychopathetic (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 05:33 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,112 Times in 5,957 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I'm majorly aggravated over several things and I don't.know what to do bout them
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (Yesterday), MusicChild131 (Today), namazu (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday)
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM

Thanked 5,217 Times in 2,269 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I'm majorly aggravated over several things and I don't.know what to do bout them
I wonder if going li outside and howling at the moon would help. But I don't wanna upset my dog...
Lunacie (Yesterday), MusicChild131 (Today), psychopathetic (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM

Thanked 5,217 Times in 2,269 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hugs Rebs everything is extra frustrating for u rite now.
MusicChild131 (Today), psychopathetic (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM

Thanked 11,112 Times in 5,957 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Life just sucks for me right now it's been *** I swear.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (Today), MusicChild131 (Today), namazu (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,586 Times in 7,754 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Life just sucks for me right now it's been *** I swear.
It's been PIE?
I like pie.
My favorite pie is pecan pie.
And I also like chocolate pie.

MMM! Pie! <3

(((Rebs)))

Sorry things are going so rough for you man

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (Today), MusicChild131 (Today)
Old Today, 01:20 PM

Thanked 26,221 Times in 12,241 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Finding fewer and fewer places I can go and be safe.

Not just running into people wearing perfume or cologne (omg the guy at the
clinic yesterday!) ...

but so many places using automatic air fresheners that give a burst of perfume
every 30 minutes.

Both optometrist/eyeglass shops I had lost my voice within 10 minutes. Nearly
reduced to thumbs up or thumbs down when doc asked "Is this better?" "Or is
this better?" Can still feel it in the back of my throat 24 hours later.

But I can see much better!

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
namazu (Today), psychopathetic (Today), stef (Today)
Old Today, 02:39 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,586 Times in 7,754 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((Luns)))

Well when it warms up a bit, you can come visit over here and we can go sit up in the mountains enjoying a perfume free campfire sitting next to one of our beautiful lakes and enjoy some cologne free fresh air.

Well...until a bear decides to come out of the woods and decide we look like a couple tasty snacks >.<'
I'm such a chicken! lol and it's getting worse!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.