ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Men with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Men with ADD/ADHD This forum is for men to discuss issues related to being a man with AD/HD.

Old 12-20-12, 05:46 PM
Registered

Thanked 17,761 Times in 8,904 Posts
Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Private forum reminder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Can girls join too?
Get me the one to the women's section and I'll trade you.

MODS: That was a JOKE.

"I think David Archuleta's picture is starting to annoy me." - BellaVita

"A glass of water is healthier than a glass of vodka - but you don't substitute one for the other." - aeon

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
Old 01-26-13, 11:06 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

dresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud ofdresser has much to be proud of

wwell Iv been in on a daily bases for at least 4 days the only person& post Iv seen was sarek nd Iv posted every time nd no one left a wisper, the dust had not been disturebed. I did leave post mentioning these thing just to stear clear of worying about talkin to myself!!! add is eneough, so let me know you're going nd Ill meet yaz there
Old 08-26-15, 09:44 AM

pickle is on a distinguished road

Requested access almost a month ago, nothing yet. Any help?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-15, 01:30 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,861 Times in 1,181 Posts
Pilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud of

Can I join?
Old 08-26-15, 01:45 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,471 Times in 10,835 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

This is to address pickle's and Pilgrim's questions (and maybe others who haven't yet asked!):

To join the men's private forum, please send a PM to sarek, the supermoderator overseeing that forum, requesting access.

A couple things to note:

1) Sarek is not online 24/7 and may not respond instantaneously. However, if you don't hear back within a week or so, please send a PM to any of the other supermoderators (name in orange).

2) Many of the posts in the private forums are of a sensitive nature. In order to protect our members, staff will typically grant access only to forum members who have some history of posting on the open forum. If you haven't yet introduced yourself, please do so by starting a new thread here. And consider participating in threads on the open forum to allow people to get to know you.

Please let sarek, me, or any other staff member know if you have questions about these policies, or see this page for more information.

Thanks!
Old 01-20-16, 01:54 PM

pickle is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the heads up Namazu!
The Following User Says Thank You to pickle For This Useful Post:
namazu (01-20-16)
Old 05-18-16, 07:57 AM
Jr Member

Pez814 is on a distinguished road

Hello, I would like to be added to the Private Forum if at all possible, please and thank you.
Old 05-18-16, 01:08 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,386 Times in 7,839 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez814 View Post
Hello, I would like to be added to the Private Forum if at all possible, please and thank you.
Hi Pez,
Please out the post below as it goes over the procedure for gaining private section access. Cheers.
http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...7&postcount=20