ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Men with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Men with ADD/ADHD This forum is for men to discuss issues related to being a man with AD/HD.

Old 08-13-18, 10:08 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,549 Times in 6,102 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how do guys cope with ADHD in their 40s?

Pray I have a stroke and that's.it
Old 08-14-18, 05:38 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,115 Times in 15,360 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how do guys cope with ADHD in their 40s?

I am not a man in their 40's but my husband is and he has adhd. We both adhd each other to death. When we have deep discussions about different topics, when he is most vunerable and gut level honest because he is sharing these feelings with me, I try to tell him everything is alright and to just "be".
I sing this song to him from a musical but here are some of the lyrics.
Quote:
"Try not to be worried
Try not to hold on to
Troubles that upset you an Oh,
Everything's alright yes everything's fine;
So just try to sleep well tonight.
Let the world turn without you tonight"

I carried a watermelon?