ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is your Birthorder in your family?
First Child 90 49.45%
Middle Child 32 17.58%
Last Child 43 23.63%
Only Child 17 9.34%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-05, 04:54 PM
Contributor

vinceptor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by free2bme

As for the Newcomer's forum, let's see, how can I phrase this in a politically correct fashion (seeing as how I've never tried to do THAT before)? OK. It's like this....I can handle but so much "gushing" before I need something else to talk about. Make sense?
Speaking of PC (my sensitivity awareness hearkens from Monty Python) I distinctly remember *not* specifying a gender for "gushy" posters--in fact, I deliberately pointed out the Newcomer's forum since it seems to be an equal-opportunity gender-neutral gushfest.

However, the statistical side of me wonders how the wordcounts in that forum would actually rank up, as broken down by the usual socioeconomic & ethnogender categories. I still bet that anyone who posts there posts long, whether "gushy" is their favorite word or not, or for any other reason....XD

Quote:

Besides....what makes you think I like READING the long ones....I just can't keep myself from WRITING them!
LOL! Compatible impulsivities!

Ken

P.S. Bad jokes? Isn't that what an ADD forum is really for?
P.P.S. Too much editing? The edit page at this site has long given up asking me why I'm making changes.....

E-mail--one of the 10 warning signs of AD/HD
Old 02-09-05, 05:40 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

free2bme has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinceptor
Speaking of PC (my sensitivity awareness harkens from Monty Python) I distinctly remember *not* specifying a gender for "gushy" posoers--in fact, I deliberately pointed out the Newcomer's forum since it seems to be an equal-opportunity gender-neutral gushfest.

Lost me on this point....I don't remember addressing the gender issue either. I'll have to reread your post and figure out what joke just went shooting over my head......

However, the statistical side of me wonders how the wordcounts in that forum would actually rank up, as broken down by the usual socioeconomic & ethnogender categories. I still bet that anyone who posts there posts long, whether "gushy" is their favorite word or not, or for any other reason....XD

Found me again.....LOL. Straight from my brain through your fingers.

LOL! Compatible impulsivities!

Ken

P.S. Bad jokes? Isn't that what an ADD forum is really for?
P.P.S. Too much editing? The edit page at this site has long given up asking me why I'm making changes.....
I am so cracking up bc I tried to send this reply and it boomeranged back with a message stating it was TOO SHORT!!!!!

"After silence, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music." Aldous Huxley

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." Angela Monet
Old 12-04-06, 06:14 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of~Ødd~Scr~θθball has much to be proud of
Birth Order

Hi Jeff,
Interesting concept despite some of the less than favorable feedback you've gotten. Of three girls I am the middle daughter. My older sister was the smart one I was the one who couldn't pay attention, focus and made less than stellar grades in school due in part to Dyscalculia and A D D among other problems. My younger sister seemed to have fewer problems and learned things at a faster rate than I did.
I hope your poll reveals some interesting results. Good luck
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-06, 07:20 AM
Super Meowaderator

Thanked 15,436 Times in 6,133 Posts
meadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond repute
Oldest of four, with second and third born also being clinically diagnosised ADD. .

The second born of my sibblings is justhope she is running around here some where.

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook