ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Relationships & Social Issues
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Relationships & Social Issues This forum is for adults with AD/HD to discuss how AD/HD affects personal relationships.

Old 05-15-18, 12:38 PM
Contributor

LyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to behold
Re: ‘Boyfriend’ just asked me for $30,000

I have more problems with people who can keep up with me mentally.

But I want people to stay and not leave. Maybe it's the autism but I'm the opposite. Breaking up is horrible for me. I want someone to be there today, tomorrow, next week, next year. I have my routines that I must keep. Park in the same spot at work every day, sit in the same seat on the bus, take lunch at the same time, eat mostly the same thing full bedtime ritual every night, etc. It's not a good idea come between me and my habits.That also means I'm terribly boring really. lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LyrinMeow For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-15-18), Little Missy (05-15-18)
Old 05-19-18, 09:53 AM
ADDvanced Member

userguide is a jewel in the roughuserguide is a jewel in the roughuserguide is a jewel in the rough

This thread is so sad to read... Not the OP story itself, but more the unanimous cry "dump him!"

As I unserstand well, if I ever get ill and need 30K for a surgery, the last person to ask for help would be my gf, the same I share my bed with.

I've read millenials seem to postpone entering serious relationships and starting families - now it seems clear why.
Old 07-13-18, 01:07 PM
ADDvanced Member

allesandro1 has a spectacular aura aboutallesandro1 has a spectacular aura about

Don't walk---run!
The Following User Says Thank You to allesandro1 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (07-13-18)
Sponsored Links