ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Bipolar
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-19, 04:11 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all
Re: Finally Got The Answer

by the way,I started bodybuilding since monday
it helps a little
i hope i can start everything from zero

i lost my grades, lost my mental health, cost me another delay of graduation, i lost very emotional relationship during that duration i mean , it was hell

:/

hopefully i can start building everything from zero

if it evolves to depression , i welcome it, depression was my most comfortable illness
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
InvitroCanibal (03-14-19)
Old 02-01-19, 06:27 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

After almost 3 weeks i am stabilized
My doctor said he will overwatch my situation during seasons transitions

I am currently on:
300mg Quetiapine XR
500mg + 750mg Depakine Chrono ( morning&evening)
20mg Prozac

He said that he isn't sure that it was hypomanic episode or overload of medicines(condition caused by medicine)
He said that you was on 20mg Escitalopram + 150mg Trazadone + 72mg Methylphenidate
so maybe it was a condition caused by excess amount of medicine
He said that if it is BPII, "you will have an episode again even if you use medicine,symptoms will be less severe but u will have"

But i am not going to stop using medicines soon , especially Depakine

Firstly we will reduce Quetiapine gradually, it will be reduced to 200mg next month

After 6-12 months doctor will decide whether i have to keep using Depakine or not

it is a little bit annoying, waiting 1 year for getting diagnosed
but it has positive side, if i do not have BP-II i dont have to deal with BP-II

so we will see what happens in 6-12 months i guess

By the way there are two different diagnosis because i go to two different doctors
when i visit my home , i go to my mother's doctor he is my doc for almost 7 years, my mom has BP-I
He says that it is too early to diagnose

When i am at dormitory during semester times, i go to another doctor
i met him just 5-6 months ago and he saw me 3-4 times
he diagnosed BP-II

I pay more attention to my mom's doc, because he knows family background and my historical process
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-01-19), tudorose (02-01-19)
Old 02-01-19, 08:28 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,413 Times in 2,351 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emre22 View Post
I wish i never used that term, caused too much trouble of missunderstanding
Don't worry and don't wish you didn't. I am more than happy to learn about other cultures.

I'm in Australia and we speak a different version of English here. One time I wrote something on here that no one understood and created similar confusion. If people don't understand then they can ask and get educated about different cultures and terms. This is supposed to be an international forum. Speak in your own way and in your own terms. I don't mind being educated. And it makes me think about the word karma and where it originated from.
Emre22 (02-02-19)
Sponsored Links