ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-04, 08:36 AM

Axim_luvr is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Adderall dosage question..please help!

Hi all,

I am sorry if this has been asked before. But I am having a bit of a crisis here and could use some advice ASAP

I started adderall about 6 weeks ago and am now up to 20mg. What I have found is that it makes me very constipated. In the afternoons, I feel very drained and in the evenings I am very irritable and quick to snap.

I am not sure if it's the adderall wear-off or the constipation that is making me so irritable and snappy. But last night I yelled at my wife unlike any time prior in our 11 year marriage

What I want to know is what would happen if I cut my dose in half to 10mg right NOW! Today?

Thanks for any words of wisdom