ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Vyvanse
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)

Old 10-03-13, 09:34 PM

C123456 is on a distinguished road
Newbie, Vyvanse questions! Please Help!!

Hello everyone! I took my first pill of vyvanse today of 70mg. I am about 5 1/2 and 114 pound, does your weight have to do with anything the amount that you take? Not that i have ever been high, but i felt as if i was high or drunk off the pill. I took it around 1pm then had lunch and i had this effect of feeling high around 6ish. I went and worked out around 5 and i felt fine during the work out but about 20 minutes after i feel sick and my muscles were cramping, i work out about everyday so its not like I over did it or anything, i took it easy today. also, is it okay to consume alcohol while taking vyvanse? I dont drink a lot just on the weekend, friday and saturday or just one of those days. I take the pill at 6:30 in the morning when i wake up and i wouldnt drink till around 10. Would it be worn off enough to drink? I am a light weight when it comes to drinking so i dont know if that had anything to do with it. Someone please help!!!

Thanks!!
Old 10-04-13, 02:25 AM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,968 Times in 9,011 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie, Vyvanse questions! Please Help!!

Was this Vyvanse prescribed to you by your doctor?
Old 10-04-13, 06:47 AM

C123456 is on a distinguished road
Re: Newbie, Vyvanse questions! Please Help!!

yes, I was. I was diagnosed with ADD when i was in the elementary. Also, I did not receive any sleep last night. I was up till four am working on a paper because i was not tired and decided to lay down and try to sleep and laid their for two hours and did not fall asleep. I decided I might as well get ready for my day so i took a shower and i looked in the mirror and noticed that my pupils were huge. is that normal?? I found that i am constantly bitting the inside of my cheeks and i am still not tired.
Sponsored Links