ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-18, 12:37 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,775 Times in 7,364 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
My hands are so dry that the skin is tearing. It's painful and annoying. Even just folding my fingers hurts. Even so I just can't remember to use moisturiser.
That sounds miserable

(((Fuz)))

Maybe you can keep the moisturizer somewhere you visit often. Your night stand, or a stand next to where you sit often? Or maybe you kitchen table?
Somewhere that you can't forget about it.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-10-18), Lunacie (02-10-18)
Old 02-10-18, 12:41 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,245 Posts
Simargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud ofSimargl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Not too bad, Smirgy. More snow and bitter cold for the next two days.
How cold is this bitter cold?

We’ve been bouncing back and forth from the mid thirties to the low fifties.
psychopathetic (02-10-18)
Old 02-10-18, 12:46 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,731 Times in 12,008 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post

Temps here got up to 35 today. I was running errands in sandals and a hoodie.
Not sure I needed the hoodie since I wasn't standing in the light breeze at all.

Tonight it will drop to 15 degrees here. It may get to -15 where LilMissy lives.
That's bitter cold.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-18, 12:52 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Man...I want to text my friend and have him come pick me up so I can go play a bunch of board games with him and a few of his other friends (they're night owls too lol)...but dang it, I'm having a hard time staying awake even at my computer.
I could really use a night of hanging out with friends though.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 02-10-18, 07:31 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,001 Times in 14,797 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
My hands are so dry that the skin is tearing. It's painful and annoying. Even just folding my fingers hurts. Even so I just can't remember to use moisturiser.
Same! I even bought this big pump bottle of gold bond lotion that I keep forgetting to put downstairs by the sink. I hope its still upstairs by the linen closet. The other issue is I dont particularly like the slick sticky feeling on lotion either or waiting for it to soak in before I do something.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-18, 07:50 AM

Man, I swear by gold bond! I had some super embarrassing skin issues while on chemo for my cancer years ago (basically my hands and arms were dry which would leave a layer of white dusty dead skin on them...and I hated it. It was SO embarrassing!). Gold bond fixed it for me!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-10-18)
Old 02-10-18, 08:23 AM

Thanked 21,260 Times in 11,390 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simargl View Post

Right now -14 and 2 during the day. Got a foot of snow -again- and I missed the driveway -because they didn't plow it and my car is *** end up about 4 feet high stuck. I am not happy.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (02-10-18), Lunacie (02-10-18), psychopathetic (02-10-18)
Old 02-10-18, 08:26 AM

That sucks Miss Miss it's 8 degrees below you in my part of the state.

It's nice to see you though. You were gone for a couple of days and I missed your posts!

(((Missy)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 02-10-18, 01:13 PM

Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Right now -14 and 2 during the day. Got a foot of snow -again- and I missed the driveway -because they didn't plow it and my car is *** end up about 4 feet high stuck. I am not happy.
The only time I got stuck in my own driveway was when the neighbor DID plow.
Very small town, unless someone volunteered to do those jobs, they didn't get
done.

My daughter's car has been stuck in our driveway here ... must remember that
we actually have had snow here since we moved ... because of drifting.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 02-10-18, 02:51 PM

Thanked 11,251 Times in 5,495 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

Waaazzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
aeon (02-11-18)
Old 02-10-18, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveddd View Post
Waaazzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Not the temperature! That's way dooooooooooowwwwwnnnnnn. Brr.

daveddd (02-10-18)
Old 02-10-18, 04:25 PM

daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

Not so great here in cleveland either. Especially by the lake
aeon (02-11-18), Little Missy (02-10-18), Lunacie (02-10-18)
Old 02-10-18, 04:26 PM

Seinfeld’s coffee show on Netflix is pretty good
aeon (02-11-18), Little Missy (02-10-18)
Old 02-10-18, 04:45 PM

My beautiful granddaughter (seriously, I can share a photo) is turning 20 next
week! OMG, she's 20 already.

She has such a beautiful spirit, she just posted to facebook saying she doesn't
want gifts or cash-cards. She wants people to donate to Planned Parenthood.

How awesome is that idea?

I didn't even know that was a thing, much less how to set up something like that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-10-18), psychopathetic (02-10-18)
Old 02-10-18, 05:13 PM
Contributor

Vector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of lightVector is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
For Missy, things are a bit too cool in Wyoming.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vector For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (02-10-18), psychopathetic (02-10-18)