ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 03-14-18, 11:39 AM

XxBmwM is on a distinguished road
Best generic for Adderall XR/Authorized generics?

My doctor and I are discussing the possibility of switching to Adderall XR since Adderall IR generics are inconsistent. I like the flexibility of taking an IR formulation but the fact there are so many generics is quite frustrating.

In regards to XR, I've read that Prasco is now an authorized generic as well as Sandoz. Does anybody have any experience with Prasco? I've taken TEVA/Barr/Global Adderall XR in the past and had great success with it. Would Prasco be identical to TEVA/Barr/Global? If not, is TEVA still around for Adderall XR?

There aren't a lot of reviews of Prasco Adderall XR, but from what I've read, it should be identical to Shire's formulation (I Hope).