ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Advocacy, Coaching, Counseling and Practitioner Referrals > United States Referrals > United States - Midwest > Minnesota
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-03, 06:38 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Tara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to allTara is a name known to all
Arrow Roll Call - Minnesota Attention Deficit Disorder

This is a roll call for members living in Minnesota . Please give a brief intro.

Name
Old 12-26-03, 05:34 PM
Jr Member

tami612 is on a distinguished road
I am Tammy. I am 28 yrs old, and live in Prior Lake. I have ADHD and also a couple others.
Old 01-11-04, 10:39 PM
Jr Member

renaldos is on a distinguished road
Hello. I'm sara. I'm still here. I live in Rochester. Got diagnosed in about August 2003. Learning tons and reframing a lot about my past since then. I'm 42 years old.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-04, 12:48 PM

iwritestuffmpls is on a distinguished road
Hi I'm Caitlin. I'm 25 and I live in Minneapolis. I got diagnosed two years ago with ADD innatentive type. I too am learning a lot about myself and learning what works best for me.
Old 08-01-04, 01:27 PM

Thanked 10,080 Times in 3,172 Posts
mctavish23 has disabled reputation
Hi,
I'm Robert and I live up on the Iron Range. I'll be 54yo in Sept and was diagnosed in 1972 with ADHD Combined type (altho it was called something else back then).Welcome to the forum.
Old 08-21-04, 10:30 AM

willowmyst is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hey there!

I'm Pam from the boonies in east central Minnesota. I'm 50 years old and a newbie here. Undiagnosed, but, boy do I feel at home here! Glad to meet you all.
Old 10-30-04, 07:16 AM

minn306 has disabled reputation
Hi All~

My name is Rach. I live in St Cloud. My husband has ADHD & my daughter was recently dx with ADD
Old 11-27-04, 03:53 PM

Mintex2005 is on a distinguished road
Howdy

My name is Jim and I live in the Burnsville area. I'm pretty sure I have ADD and raised a step-son who did. I'm finally seeking help with this problem and have posted a brief "novel" under "Adult ADD Help" http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12714
Old 12-07-04, 02:54 AM

Thanked 5,014 Times in 2,424 Posts
livinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond reputelivinginchaos has a reputation beyond repute
I'm Courtney. I forgot to check this out when I joined! I've been diagnosed since 1999 with ADD - inattentive. It's nice to be able to be around people who have gone through/going through similar things - actually, it's a relief!

Leonard: “You’re using chocolates as positive reinforcement for what you consider good behavior!”
Sheldon: “Very good! Chocolate?”
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom on CBS)
Old 01-13-05, 01:04 PM

Keenieb is on a distinguished road
Talking SW Minneapolis

Thanks to Charlie the guru moderator I found this link at the bottom of my new post. I never would have looked below my post. It's great having a direct link to pertainant topics.
Oh ya. Intro. In and out of therapy since I was 19 to figure out what was "wrong" with me. Put on Prozac in 1989. It helped even out the "edges" but I hated the loss of highs and lows. No Sparkle!
Finally got a dual diagnosis in 2003.
I'm 51. Right now I'm living through the struggle to find the right meds. Love my Concerta hate my Effexor.
I have a soon to be 8 year old son to raise so I have to be on my toes.
Best wishes to those of you in outstate Minnesota. We finally got some real Minnesota weather today.
Colleen/aka/Keenieb
Old 02-07-05, 09:49 PM

Yocheved is on a distinguished road
23 year old mom in Twin Cities

Hi I'm Yocheved. I am a 23 year old SAHM (stay at home mom) with inattentive ADD. I was diagnosed when I was in about first grade. I respond extremely well to medication, but have been off of it for about two years since the conception of my DD (darling daughter), throughout the pregnancy and now because of breastfeeding. I am in search of a perscription for some type of ADD meds while I am breastfeeding. Right now I'm trying, with my distracted self, to put together any and all info I can find on meds during BFing to present to a new psychiatrist in early March. If anyone has any info or research they know of, please let me know. I am also interested in meeting iwth other ADD adults, esp SAHMs in the area.

I am so glad to have found this site and I hope to be able to visit often!
-Yocehved
Old 02-24-05, 12:47 AM

Cesium0137 is on a distinguished road
I live in St. Paul near the governors mansion. I am 20 years old and I attend Metro State University. Im not sure how severe my ADD is, the doctor simply gave me a perscription after I told him that I suffered from many of the symptoms listed for ADD. More than anything I suffer from an anxiety disorder as well as depression.
Old 03-01-05, 11:44 PM

katlyn is on a distinguished road
Hello all who live in the wonderous land of 10,000 lakes!

My name is Katlyn (Kate-lynn) from Lakeville, MN. (most people accidentally pronounce it Cat-lynn)

I am a 28/ almost 29 yr old with newly diagnosed attentive add as well as many other diagnosis which include major depression, social anxiety, ptsd, eating disorder, etc..... (you get the idea!)

I have two children along with a husband suffering from diagnosed adhd as well, untreated at this time.

till then!

Old 03-02-05, 10:17 PM

CaptainOblivios is on a distinguished road
Hello Im Cap
Im new to the Twin Cities, just moved to Hopkins. I am 22 year old recent college graduate in computer science from Madison, WI.
I was diagnosed in 1996 with inattentive type, and was on Ritilin until this fall, now that Ive switched to Strattera Im doing better (it makes me so dull though!)
Looking forward to being more active in understanding ADD and meeting others with it!
Old 03-25-05, 08:57 PM
Forum Guru

crazymama05 has disabled reputation
Hello all!!! I am thirty-eight, and from Webster, MN. I was diagnosed just his last Feb. Havent started on any drugs yet, trying to get off something else first. Pretty happy go lucky person. Making ppl smile is paramount. I try.

It did not know there were so many from MN here. Opening up some kind of dialog would be wonderful, and even better, maybe some kind of support system. Just a thought.