ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Medications for Co-Existing Conditions > Anti-Depressants
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-18, 01:46 PM

soulsearcher is on a distinguished road
Question has sertraline made my adhd worse

Hello people

I have known for a long time that I have had problems with concentration and focus but now I am having major problems functioning.

I have just been for an ADHD chat and scored very high on adhd sheets but i am waiting a reply from the NHS team once they have a meeting.

I am 40 and was taking 200mg max dose sertraline since 2009 but now i take 50mg but very gradually, I had noticed that my focus and concentration was very limited and i struggle to do simple tasks.

The only way to describe it is every day its like i feel Blarr every day some times i cant walk straight have sometimes problems crossing the road constant music looping and loosing things has this happen to any of you people

I think maybe that my dopamine levels are mucked up or its brain fogg but it will not go.

strange thing is its better at night but in my brain its like there is too much going on and i feel very overwhelmed Adhd symptoms are very bad and i get hyper very often.

Even typing this has been hard for me to do.as the forum makes me feel overwhelmed

Thank you for any advice

and thanks for reading