ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 05-18-18, 02:15 PM
Contributor

Swissy is a glorious beacon of lightSwissy is a glorious beacon of lightSwissy is a glorious beacon of lightSwissy is a glorious beacon of lightSwissy is a glorious beacon of light
Spoke to pharmacist about generic IR

I was nervous about it after reading how some pharmacists react to people asking for certain generic IR brands. But I did it anyway, telling her the Mallinkrodt brand was impossible to split in half without crumbling, and asked if she had any other options in stock for this refill. She was so great about it, even brought out a bottle from her stock to show me the brand she had (back to Sun, thank goodness.) She said due to the nature of this class of medication her pharmacy doesnít allow special orders so customers get what they have, but she put a note on my profile that I want to avoid it so they can give me a heads up... and thanked me for letting her know, because she also noted it in their records. Iím guessing if given the option theyíll avoid restocking that brand.

So it isnít all bad out there, not all pharmacists are negative towards those of us who need stimulants.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swissy For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (05-18-18), Lunacie (05-18-18)
Old 05-26-18, 02:16 AM

JustAHedgehog will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Spoke to pharmacist about generic IR

Wow. I am also avoiding Mallinkrap and I somehow got lucky and a different pharmacy gave me Sun 15 mg IR. What a coincidence