ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-17, 10:31 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

PolaBear is a glorious beacon of lightPolaBear is a glorious beacon of lightPolaBear is a glorious beacon of lightPolaBear is a glorious beacon of lightPolaBear is a glorious beacon of lightPolaBear is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bad situation

Actually fallen into depressed. Have to shake this. Not sure if opening up has led to this.
Old Today, 06:41 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

PolaBear is a glorious beacon of lightPolaBear is a glorious beacon of lightPolaBear is a glorious beacon of lightPolaBear is a glorious beacon of lightPolaBear is a glorious beacon of lightPolaBear is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bad situation

Think writing in a bad energy adds to the energy and manifests which isn't a good thing, probably also why there aren't many replies here and I understand that. Got myself into stupid kind of situation and awful habits, some which I'm finding hard to shake right now, some I should never be in.

No communication at all really at home, but iv sunken as well and don't have my mind right or where I want to be. Most days at the moment are just sitting, not much movement, feels like I'm untying things iv built over time and become flat. Emotions are everywhere from dead to creative to upset to angry to frustrated to laughing to spaced out. Have a crazy Twitter "crush" which I'm thinking is just to fill a void, it's not even a real situation and is just leading to feelings from a long time ago but haven't processed. Feels dumb even typing that here.

Won't add more this now as it's just bringing up up a weird energy.