ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Visual Arts, Photography and Artwork
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Visual Arts, Photography and Artwork A place for ADD Forum members to showcase their creative photography and/or any 2-D and 3-D art in other mediums.

Old 09-20-15, 08:53 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,551 Times in 6,499 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Few Photographs I Made

dime
by aeon314159, on Flickr

flowerburst
by aeon314159, on Flickr
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (09-21-15), Stevuke79 (09-21-15), Unmanagable (09-20-15)
Old 09-20-15, 08:54 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Como
by aeon314159, on Flickr
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (09-21-15), Little Missy (09-20-15), Stevuke79 (09-21-15), Unmanagable (09-20-15)
Old 09-22-15, 11:32 AM

BioLiberate is on a distinguished road

Very nice! Are you cool with people re-using these photos on their own sites?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-15, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioLiberate View Post
Very nice! Are you cool with people re-using these photos on their own sites?
No, not at this time.

Thanks,
Ian
Old 11-03-15, 04:52 PM
Jr Member

George S is on a distinguished road

Awesome photos, Aeon! The vivid colors are great and the composition top-notch! I'm especially drawn to the snow covered bridge and the birds perched in the tree. Simplicity speaks volumes. Thanks for sharing.
The Following User Says Thank You to George S For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-03-15)
Old 10-31-17, 06:29 PM

For some time, the links to the photographs at the beginning of this thread were broken due to PhotoBucket changing their policy. I suppose they changed it back because I can see them again.

Well, following are a few more.
Old 10-31-17, 06:30 PM

The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
WhiteOwl (10-31-17)
Old 10-31-17, 06:30 PM

WhiteOwl (10-31-17)
Old 10-31-17, 06:31 PM

WhiteOwl (10-31-17)
Old 10-31-17, 09:44 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,231 Times in 520 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

I LOVE these! How did you get that vibrant Flowerburst one? It's amazing. #Photography goals
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-31-17)
Old 10-31-17, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOwl View Post
I LOVE these! How did you get that vibrant Flowerburst one? It's amazing. #Photography goals
All of the pictures at the beginning of the thread and at the end, including that flowerburst as well were all taken with a Canon Powershot SD800IS/Digital Elph camera...it came out in 2006, and you could get one used for $20-$30.

So just a pocket camera. I didn’t use its little flash back then, and I am not using the camera now.

No color correction or editing beyond cropping and sizing for the web was done.

So basically, what you see is what the camera saw at the time, with whatever light was available.

That flowerburst was just that colorful and lovely, so I had to take a picture of it.

Cheers,
Ian
WhiteOwl (11-01-17)
Old 11-01-17, 11:22 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,231 Times in 520 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
All of the pictures at the beginning of the thread and at the end, including that flowerburst as well were all taken with a Canon Powershot SD800IS/Digital Elph camera...it came out in 2006, and you could get one used for $20-$30.

So just a pocket camera. I didn’t use its little flash back then, and I am not using the camera now.

No color correction or editing beyond cropping and sizing for the web was done.

So basically, what you see is what the camera saw at the time, with whatever light was available.

That flowerburst was just that colorful and lovely, so I had to take a picture of it.

Cheers,
Ian
You are very talented then. I don't think I could have gotten some of these, even with my more expensive camera.
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-01-17)
Old 11-01-17, 01:28 PM

reposts due to bad/dead/finicky links follow.
Old 11-01-17, 01:29 PM

freckles by aeon314159, on Flickr

freckles2 by aeon314159, on Flickr

pinkflowers by aeon314159, on Flickr
Old 11-01-17, 01:29 PM

worx1 by aeon314159, on Flickr

worx2 by aeon314159, on Flickr

worx3 by aeon314159, on Flickr
Greyhound1 (02-07-18)