ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-04, 02:24 PM
Jr Member

ReasonPointZero is on a distinguished road
Hey David,

Two things, one im in the same boat as you. 23 and getting back where i left off with school. I go to Sam Houston State University in hunts, about an hour from you.

Secondly, from another msg board owner(check out my site if you get bored) your doing a helluva job and keep it up

-greg
Old 03-29-04, 01:34 PM
Contributor

bnsforu2 is on a distinguished road
thanks david.
Old 04-25-04, 08:48 PM
ADDvanced Member

akiss4u is on a distinguished road
I am new and in Texas too! Nice to meet you David! I wish you all the success! Keep us posted on your great business adventures! I personaly have owned 3 different companies and consider myself an entrepreneur. I had a Digital Photography Company, Computer Consulting Company and a Cleaning service. Now I am in real estate and there were many other jobs in between. I guess I just get board.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-04, 01:56 AM
Jumping.. In slow motion

David is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to behold
Well, looks like I have missed most of the action in my own thread.. May I attempt to catch up? (I know, a lot of work to do, right?)

First, thanks for the complements and props.. You know I wasn't going to put up my worst photo or anything like that, didn't you.. lol

I feel bad that I have done pretty close to nothing here myself, but the forums are in good hands, obviously.. I keep promising everyone that I am going to get them upgraded soon.. That is the least I can do, and now that I finally got one of the others completed, ADDF is next in line.. So, thanks again for the props but I will always be deferring to the people who really make things place shake..

David
Old 05-03-04, 02:00 AM
Jumping.. In slow motion

David is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to beholdDavid is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by ReasonPointZero
Hey David,

Two things, one im in the same boat as you. 23 and getting back where i left off with school. I go to Sam Houston State University in hunts, about an hour from you.

Secondly, from another msg board owner(check out my site if you get bored) your doing a helluva job and keep it up

-greg
Hey Greg, nice to meet you..

Glad to hear your back in action up at Sam.. I've spent many a fun night up there between a few different girlfriends (way in the past now).. Good times to you.. (and the Chi Omega's, if they are still doing it up.. ) I'm back in Houston now but I visit both Aggieland and Bear Country often..

Just checked out your forums.. Look nice and active.. Keep up the good work..

Lastly, I'm going to have to pass the helluva job to others here.. But I am proud of what they are doing.. As you know, there is a lot of sweat that goes into a successful community.

Take care,
David
Old 05-03-04, 02:01 AM
Jumping.. In slow motion

Quote:
Originally posted by bnsforu2
thanks david.
yw..
Old 05-03-04, 02:15 AM
Jumping.. In slow motion

Nice to meet you as well. I'm still working hard on the success part but I guess that never ends.. I'll save the other adverntures until they bear fruit but things are moving along. I always put way too many irons in the first, as I am sure BIG and Tara will attest. (It takes me forever to get back around to doing something that should be done)
It sounds like all of your companies have been interesting. I really like Digital Photography.. Computers of course I have been tinkering with since the Commodore 64 was the in thing.. Cleaning!?! WELL, now that is something that I should probably practice more often with but thankfully my girlfriend either enjoys it or is obsessed with it.. Either way, it works great for me. I'm the typical ADD-Mess when it comes to picking ones toys up and putting them back in the toy box (etc... etc.. etc...) I'm a great mess maker! Your last company (listed) did catch my attention as she has been talking about possibly doing that herself. Might have to try and get some tips from you on that.
I've had a wide variety of jobs myself.. Board? Me? Never.. lol or is that always..
Take care and enjoy!
David

Quote:
Originally posted by akiss4u
I am new and in Texas too! Nice to meet you David! I wish you all the success! Keep us posted on your great business adventures! I personaly have owned 3 different companies and consider myself an entrepreneur. I had a Digital Photography Company, Computer Consulting Company and a Cleaning service. Now I am in real estate and there were many other jobs in between. I guess I just get board.
Old 04-03-05, 05:57 PM

Nick'smom is on a distinguished road
Talking welcome

Hello and welcome! You sound like you are doing great which gives me much hope for my son. He is like you as well he excels in things he loves and the rest , well.... thats another story. LOL well good to have you here.
Old 04-21-05, 12:01 PM
Jr Member

dpopham is on a distinguished road
David, I assume you are going to Texas A&M. I am a graduate of that awesome university myself! Glad to meet you!
Old 05-13-05, 05:22 PM
Jr Member

ImpetuousFool has disabled reputation
Thanks

From one to another ....

Thanks to you and everyone that has contributed to building this site.

I just found it today. The more I see the better it looks. I think it will definitely improve my quality of life.

Hmm. Ok. That may not be much of a compliment, but the thought was there.

david
Old 01-11-06, 10:44 PM

ADD n Aggieland is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Gig 'Em Aggies! Hey David I live in College Station too and go to A&M. I'm about to graduate and go into medicine...if I can get this ADD stuff under control. I made straight A's through grade school and made my first grade lower than an A in college. I'm pretty smart (not trying to toot my own horn or anything, lol), so I guess that the work was easy enough for me that the ADD wasn't a huge issue.

Now that I'm in college though, ADD is dominating my life. It's debilitating. I still have a 3.5 and the future is looking good if I can control the ADD. Studying is near impossible though, and it's almost as impossible for me to start studying before 3 am the night before my exams. I'm going back to the doctor, and maybe the next medicine I try will be more effective. Gig 'Em Ags, '06 Whoop!
Old 01-30-06, 01:27 AM
Super Meowaderator

Thanked 15,433 Times in 6,132 Posts
meadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond repute
Sooooo this is where all the Texans hang out!!!!!

I was begining to think I was the only ADDer in the Lone Star state!!!!

Dav. I believe the ADD forum thing is a grand success, and a great idea!!

After taking a look about for what a year I remember what I forgot! Saying thanks and good idea!!!

Multi business or professions must be an ADD thing(along with forgetting stuff from time to time-like thank yous).

I am in nursing, recycling, and drafting, along with a long list of hobbies that I don't have the attention span to post right now. I am supposed to be doing???!!!

Oh yea welcoming new people...okay break over back on my head!!!!

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

Last edited by meadd823; 01-30-06 at 01:29 AM.. Reason: left stuff like words out
The Following User Says Thank You to meadd823 For This Useful Post:
Drewbacca (09-24-12)
Old 10-16-06, 06:08 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Grade A is a jewel in the roughGrade A is a jewel in the roughGrade A is a jewel in the rough
Nice to meet you David hope to see you around here.

Mandy
Old 11-12-06, 12:42 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Skully has a spectacular aura aboutSkully has a spectacular aura about
College Station????!!!! I lived in Bryan for about 5 years. I was born in Alice, lived in Orange Grove, Larado, then Bryan. My family moved to Pennsylvania when I was 11. Boy do I miss "home" My grandparents live in Conroe, near Houston. Great to see a fellow Texan here!!!

Me: "I love french fries with my hamburgers and also milk shakes but I don't like milk because it makes me sick which reminds me I better get my flu shot before I get the flu which dries out my skin but I use jergens which is greasy like fries."

Dr: let me wash my hands before I increase your Adderall.
Old 07-03-07, 09:56 PM
Jr Member

Mellamina is on a distinguished road
David, just wanted to say how much I appreciate your hard work. Brand new to the board and it's nice to have a place to find information and ask questions from others who are in the same boat facing the same struggles as myself. Cheers to you!