ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 08-16-18, 06:50 AM

Chadjt3 is on a distinguished road
Post Adderall and bentonite clay solution

Has anyone taken bentonite clay solution while on adderall (specifically Sonne no. 7)?

This solution is from volcanic ash and is a general detoxificant but from my research it has ph level of 9.1 which makes it one of the highest consumable alkalines.

Aside from having a high ph it also removes toxins and heavy metals from your system.

I'm finding this solution to be an effective weekend cleanse when I drop my dose on the weekends. It has dramatically improved my medications effectiveness at a time where it stopped working.

Aside from that it is said to eliminate adverse side effects of medications. I could not find any research of it in conjunction with adderall but it could hold true the same way.

Have any of you had expierence with this? If not I just wanted people to be aware. Baking soda has 9.0 ph but it taste like garbage to me and cant be good for the stomach long term. I've personally found it good to raise my ph from time to time seeing as I will still eat low ph foods if I so crave them.
Old 08-16-18, 09:30 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

CharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to all
Re: Adderall and bentonite clay solution

Having a more basic pH level in the intestines allows for a higher percentage of the amphetamine molecules to be absorbed into the bloodstream, but besides that I don't see how it makes the medication more effective per se.

IMO, it might be better to just increase the dose than to try to control your GI pH. Just a suggestion!
Old 08-16-18, 10:28 AM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough
Re: Adderall and bentonite clay solution

I wouldn’t try it myself, ask a pharmacist see what they say?

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
Sponsored Links