ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Visual Arts, Photography and Artwork
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Visual Arts, Photography and Artwork A place for ADD Forum members to showcase their creative photography and/or any 2-D and 3-D art in other mediums.

Old 08-16-18, 04:08 AM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough
My tattoo

Now I didnít draw it or do it, but itís on my body and I love it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 969BE4BA-459C-4DD3-B5A1-1343EE076928.jpg (104.9 KB, 6 views)

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
Old 08-16-18, 05:51 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,581 Times in 15,085 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My tattoo

Love your tattoo. Here is mine. I was supposed to get it for my 40th birthday but I couldnt decided and wanted it to be perfect so I was 43 when I got it. I adore it. It hurt like a b*tch though. The artist was like "you picked a sensitive area for your first tattoo." But when I went for my consult he said to pic where I want it based on where I'd liked to look at it not where I think it would least hurt.

I carried a watermelon?
Old 08-16-18, 10:44 AM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough

I love your tattoo. I have tattoos on my arms as well, I’m so glad this was not my first tattoo my feet were particularly tender for me. Here’s another of my tattoos. It goes all the way around my arm in a half sleeve but I can’t get good pictures of the other sides. I should mention it’s not done yet
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 870F53D5-3247-4B12-9D28-1464EBC52C5D.jpg (106.7 KB, 8 views)

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-18, 08:04 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,005 Times in 2,061 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

I like both your tatoos. Really beautiful. I'm very scared of pain so avoid all tattoos so don't have a photo to share.
The Following User Says Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (08-25-18)
Old 08-23-18, 10:25 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,375 Times in 7,651 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful tattoos guys!
Neat ocean tattoo! I've never seen something like that before! does it wrap around your entire arm, and is there any other critters besides the ones in the image? I think the poor dolphin at the bottom looks lonely and needs another dolphin friend to play with! lol

I have a dream tattoo I'd LOVE to get on my right shoulder someday. I think it might come across as odd to a lot of people, but I'm not sure I'd care.
One of these days I hope to get it done if I ever have the money for it...but I'd also want an amazing tattoo artist to do it, so that means I'd have to travel to get it done.

I'd love to describe what it is, but I don't want to take over your thread and make it all about me! haha >.<'

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 08-25-18, 09:51 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,944 Times in 5,877 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have any tolerance for pain n.right now im so in hock I just don't have extra money for tats
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-26-18)
Old 08-25-18, 11:11 PM
ADDvanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Beautiful tattoos guys!
Neat ocean tattoo! I've never seen something like that before! does it wrap around your entire arm, and is there any other critters besides the ones in the image? I think the poor dolphin at the bottom looks lonely and needs another dolphin friend to play with! lol

I have a dream tattoo I'd LOVE to get on my right shoulder someday. I think it might come across as odd to a lot of people, but I'm not sure I'd care.
One of these days I hope to get it done if I ever have the money for it...but I'd also want an amazing tattoo artist to do it, so that means I'd have to travel to get it done.

I'd love to describe what it is, but I don't want to take over your thread and make it all about me! haha >.<'

Yes it goes all the way around and itís a half sleeve, here are some close up images from when it was still being done..

The Following User Says Thank You to BrandyDW For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-26-18)