ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Learning Disabilities (LD)
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-11, 12:41 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold
Re: learning disabilities are a reality

Brain damage caused my lerning learing disabilties, and the older I get the wosre they get.
Old 04-25-11, 01:08 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Werl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to behold

Learning disabilities, like ADD/ADHD, is just a reason for lazy kids to get extra time on tests and not get in trouble when they goof off. Ooh, if I had my way I would expose all these fakers for what they are, lazy *** jokers with no future.

If anybody is insulted, don't take is seriously. I AM making fun of the people who think like this.

A teenage male from central Alberta, diagnosed with ADHD, borderline Aspergers, and a non verbal learning disorder.

Last edited by Werl; 04-25-11 at 01:35 AM..
Old 05-08-11, 04:12 PM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werl View Post
Learning disabilities, like ADD/ADHD, is just a reason for lazy kids to get extra time on tests and not get in trouble when they goof off. Ooh, if I had my way I would expose all these fakers for what they are, lazy *** jokers with no future.

If anybody is insulted, don't take is seriously. I AM making fun of the people who think like this.
Learning disabilties are very real and nothing to make fun of
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-11, 11:03 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Werl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to behold

I wasn't making fun of people who have learning disabilities but people who believe that learning disabilities are not real.

A teenage male from central Alberta, diagnosed with ADHD, borderline Aspergers, and a non verbal learning disorder.
The Following User Says Thank You to Werl For This Useful Post:
mimi'sdreaming (05-09-11)
Old 06-01-11, 12:29 PM

Yes they are real!!!!
Old 06-01-11, 04:16 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 27,755 Times in 12,449 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

He was joking. He said that in his first post. He repeated it in his second post.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
Old 12-11-11, 01:16 PM

We get discrimanted against all the time
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-10-17)
Old 01-09-17, 11:36 PM

Do we ever reach our full potential knowing we have problems with learning? I often ask myself this question.
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-10-17)
Old 01-10-17, 04:46 AM

Thanked 21,842 Times in 7,956 Posts
ginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not sure anyone reaches their full potential. a lot of life is luck my friend.

i wonder if people who have no diaabilities and just live average lives torment themselves as much as we do over not reaching our potential.

I'm sorry you're experiencing such angst my friend. You have an open invitation to write me when you're down.
The Following User Says Thank You to ginniebean For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (01-10-17)
Old 01-10-17, 04:49 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,890 Times in 9,300 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
Do we ever reach our full potential knowing we have problems with learning? I often ask myself this question.
How do we know what full potential really is?

That phrase somewhat confuses me.
The Following User Says Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
Letching Gray (04-01-17)
Old 01-10-17, 03:29 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 17,683 Times in 10,131 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I wish learning disabilities didn't exist but sadly they do.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
All paranoia can go fart in the litter tray.
Old 01-12-17, 09:43 AM

If we were all the same, life would be boring.
Old 04-01-17, 09:31 PM
Banned

Letching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud ofLetching Gray has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaVita View Post
How do we know what full potential really is?

That phrase somewhat confuses me.
I know.
I guess, it is something like, when we have done all we can, with all we are, including devices like glasses, medication, tools, implements, which enable and empower our innate abilities to reach their maximum capacity. ?
Old 04-03-17, 10:10 PM

dormammau2008 has disabled reputation
Red face Re: learning disabilities are a reality

I don't think I have a disability I think all non people have one....iam me and some like me some don't I donrt lose any sleep over it anymore I did at age 5 but by age 6 it never botherd me like that ....people options there actions that's totally different thing ,,,I do mind on that...level