ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-20, 05:35 AM
Jr Member

jmilly is on a distinguished road
Best comedy movies of all time

Hi all,

Since our first lockdown, we've been forced to stay at home together with our children that came back from their college dorms. As a parent, we've all been busy trying to do our best to keep our family safe while able to provide for our family.

I've just watched The First Wives Club together with my daughter and we've been laughing the whole time. Oh, how I missed this kind of time with my daughter that I probably won't be having again after she goes back to her college life.

To make more unforgettable memories, may you please share your best comedy of all time that you never have forgotten? We are excited to watch more of it.
Old 10-15-20, 03:36 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 17,372 Times in 8,185 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best comedy movies of all time

Caddy Shack and Animal House are two of my favorites.
Old 10-15-20, 04:40 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,289 Times in 2,612 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

My two favorite movies...

Mr Blandings Builds His Dream Home - Carey Grant

The Quiet Man - John Wayne and Maureen O'hara...more of a romance/comedy; turn on your captions as there's some Irish brogue that is funny but for some requires reading.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (10-16-20)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-20, 09:39 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,483 Times in 2,258 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

my 2 favorite are being john malkovich and election, but im not sure this is the kind of humor you are looking for.

do you have time for a tv series? if so and you liked desperate housewives, marc cherry did another show called devious maids which had a similar kind of humor. a warning, it got canceled after 4 seasons unexpectedly so you might feel like youre hanging a bit but still worth it to watch. why women kill is another by cherry and again with similar humor. i did like dh the best but all were good.
Old 10-16-20, 11:25 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,848 Times in 12,933 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

I really enjoyed Enola Holmes on Neftlix.
Millie Bobbie Brown plays Sherlock's younger sister
through a series of madcap adventures trying to find
her mother, who has vanished.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me