ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Misc Treatments and Approaches
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-20, 05:49 AM

asalem is on a distinguished road
CBD and THC gummies

I am a unmedicated for adhd. Been like this for while. I've been experimenting with smoking a 1:1 ratios of CBD and THC flower. I had mixed results but overall I would say it helps me focus and get things done. Just today I decided to try gummies although I was nervous about it. I took a 20mg CBD:1mg THC gummie today. It kicked in after 30 minutes I would say. After a hour I went grocery shopping and I didn't feel anything but feeling rushed. When I got home, I could feel it making me relaxed and calm. It's been well over 7 hours and it was a very good experience. I really feel like this is my medicine now and I should take gummies from now instead of smoking it. This could be a game changer for me. I can't be the only one to find success in this. Is there anyone that has found success in using gummies for a long period of time?
Old 10-16-20, 10:00 PM

AVFC2260 is on a distinguished road
Re: CBD and THC gummies

Iíve never tried it myself but Iím looking to experiment. Do you find it helps stop overthinking and worrying/anxiety?

I used to smoke bud but when I first started becoming depressed, bud just blew my head off so I had to quit eventually. But you know the feeling of almost bliss you have after the initial high, particularly the following day, Iím looking for that but without the initial high where Iím feeling the worldís ending lol.
Old 10-17-20, 05:57 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,384 Times in 15,480 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

I got my medical MJ card in May and I hate smoking, my husband who is the squarist man you'll meet makes me cannabutter. It takes like 2 hours to kick in so be careful with edibles.

I carried a watermelon?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-20, 10:55 PM
Contributor

SashaBV has a spectacular aura aboutSashaBV has a spectacular aura about

I just have hemp CBD oil, all that's legal to sell here. I would never smoke anything either. Lungs should be for breathing only, I figure. I'm only using the oil to help with my back and arthritis pain...but it might be helping with something else, I suppose.