ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Exercise and Nutrition > Nutrition
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-18, 12:34 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,926 Times in 2,021 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation
cheap and healthy meals at restaurants

I'm trying to cook as often as possible but I've been doing some property repairs with some of my relatives so am away from home during lunch hour. My relatives refuse to eat packed lunches and tbh, if they had the willpower to eat packed lunches I could too but seeing them eat restaurant meals, well I want to too.

So, any recommendations on cheap yet healthy meals we can get at restaurants or sit down meals at a grocery store?

I know of two cheap eats in my area. Mcdonalds has an app that gives you amazing discounts like sandwiches for only $1. And there is a local restaurant too with deals. Both of these however are terribly unhealthy and I'm trying to be healthier while saving money at the same time.

Thanks.
Old 08-21-18, 01:10 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 20,592 Times in 10,349 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cheap and healthy meals at restaurants

What is your price range?
Old 08-21-18, 01:37 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,926 Times in 2,021 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by namazu View Post
What is your price range?
As cheap as possible while still being healthy. Cheap could mean just lest money or it could mean huge portions so I get double meals out of a dish. Taste isn't that important (just needs to be decent) as I do this maybe 1 meal, 3 days a week at most. I've been paying like $15 per meal sometimes during my lunches which is ok but would like cheaper than that. I was hoping $5 a meal or less which is actually quite possible given a say denny's sized breakfast can usually be 2 meals for me (but they aren't healthy so don't count).
The Following User Says Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
namazu (08-21-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-18, 05:54 AM

natnatroswell22 is on a distinguished road

Chicken and vegetable taco! You can also make it at home. Had tried it and it was amazing. My family also loved it.
The Following User Says Thank You to natnatroswell22 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (08-28-18)