ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS, RESEARCH, NEWS AND EVENTS > Research
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Research Current medical research projects from not-for-profit organizations may be found in this forum. Posts in this section require Forums Staff Approval

Old 03-27-09, 12:08 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,114 Times in 541 Posts
wsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud ofwsmac has much to be proud of
Re: Do you watch TV?

We had the t.v. on a lot when growing up.. even during dinner.."wsmac..Stop watching the television and eat your supper!"

But I also ran outside quite a bit.
I probably spent more time outside than in, seeing as how I grew up in West Texas, with plenty of warm days and desert.

Once I got out on my own, no more t.v.
I didn't own one until my late 20's when my future wife and I got one to hook a vcr up to.

No cable.
No sattelite.
No Tivo

I'll probably be watching some t.v. tomorrow night because I'll be in a hotel room. by myself with no one else to fight over for the remote

I pretty much just keep pushing the channel button until something flashes on that looks interesting.

Once I get tired of that, I'll crank up the computer and the internet... tune in and I'll see you there!

=========
I know have a new diagnosis: Attention Difference Display / Happy Dance (ADD/HD)... I think it fits!
=========

Sometimes I worry that if I don't slow down... I'll run my batteries down and won't be able to recharge myself... powered down permanently at such a young age!