ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-10, 01:49 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,029 Times in 609 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold
Tired all the time

Is anyone else tired all the time and can't seem to get a handle on it. I have had a lot of blood work done .It's all come back negative. Ialso had a stress test done and cheched for copd and I do have that. I also have sleep apnea and use a cpap machine.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
Delboy31 (01-28-15), Ing3nium (04-17-14), kwalk (06-16-17), Lizzie80 (06-29-15), sampeckinpah (10-17-16), Socaljaxs (11-05-15)
Old 12-05-10, 08:03 PM

Glimpse Inside will become famous soon enough
Re: Tired all the time

I think tiredness is very common for anxiety, depression, ADD. I am also tired, and have a very hard time getting out of bed. I think its a combination of bad sleep, lack of motivation, and anxiety all coming into virtous cycle. Difficult to say which causes what.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Glimpse Inside For This Useful Post:
425runner (08-29-12), kwalk (06-16-17), Lizzie80 (06-29-15), PastelDreams (09-21-13), sampeckinpah (10-17-16), siva140 (04-17-12)
Old 12-05-10, 08:07 PM
Contributor

lynette19775 is just really nicelynette19775 is just really nicelynette19775 is just really nicelynette19775 is just really nice

Do you have any diagnoses? What meds are you taking?

I felt exactly as you described. And I mean everyday. All the time.

I got diagnosed last week and started Adderall and I have experienced a surge in energy. I don't know if it's due to the meds or the lessening of the depression that I think I was having before getting diagnosed. Or if it's both.

My guess is it's probably both.

Can you give us a little more background info on you, if you don't mind?
Socaljaxs (11-05-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-10, 08:24 PM

Thanked 1,276 Times in 975 Posts
Mary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
Is anyone else tired all the time and can't seem to get a handle on it. I have had a lot of blood work done .It's all come back negative. Ialso had a stress test done and cheched for copd and I do have that. I also have sleep apnea and use a cpap machine.
Have they checked your iron levels? Your thyroid levels? Your vitamin D levels, etc?

I'm taking vitamin D with calcium and also taking a prenatal vitamin(even though I'm not pregnant)..and it helps with my fatigue.

Be sure to talk to your doctor about vitamin supplements.

Patients with fibromyalgia have low D levels... which we need in order to have a somewhat normal day.

Remember, we here at ADDForums can only do so much. It's up to us as individuals to make the right choices, to seek professional help outside the forums.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mary For This Useful Post:
broK (04-08-11)
Old 12-06-10, 10:57 AM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Yes, I had all the blood work done. It was ok. I have muscle break down. They want me to go to a rhuemtoidologist for that and fatigue. Iam taking BusSpar, Cynbalta, Clairnex D24, Singulair, abilify, and advair
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
Imnapl (02-25-11), lynette19775 (12-06-10), Mary (12-06-10)
Old 12-06-10, 10:21 PM

Thanked 1,276 Times in 975 Posts
Mary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
Yes, I had all the blood work done. It was ok. I have muscle break down. They want me to go to a rhuemtoidologist for that and fatigue. Iam taking BusSpar, Cynbalta, Clairnex D24, Singulair, abilify, and advair
Have they suggested pool/water therapy to keep help work your muscles?

Remember, we here at ADDForums can only do so much. It's up to us as individuals to make the right choices, to seek professional help outside the forums.
Old 12-07-10, 04:21 PM

no they haven't
Old 12-08-10, 03:23 PM

being tired all the time is gettin to me.need energy and i don't want to rely on caffine
Old 12-09-10, 12:41 PM
Jr Member

ibisibis is on a distinguished road

have you other stresses in your life? I was like this and went to so many doctors, everything negative. It was only when my life in general was happier and I had less stress that it miraculously vanished
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ibisibis For This Useful Post:
425runner (08-29-12), kwalk (06-16-17), Mary (12-10-10)
Old 12-13-10, 06:23 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

bof00 is just really nicebof00 is just really nicebof00 is just really nicebof00 is just really nice

This is the reason I found out about Inattentive ADD, originally from chronic fatigue. Doesn't matter how much sleep I get. I can drink a 5 hour energy and go right to sleep. I can only sleep at night though cause even though I'm physically tired my mind won't go to sleep during the day. I don't have meds yet. They're doing lots of tests with me. Blood work, sleep study, cortisol/adrenals, maybe it's just part of not enough dopamine to convert to norepinephrine that makes me tired.
The Following User Says Thank You to bof00 For This Useful Post:
PastelDreams (09-21-13)
Old 12-14-10, 03:28 PM

hollywood is just really nicehollywood is just really nicehollywood is just really nicehollywood is just really nice

maybe it's the meds. I had been complaining about stress and I've been on lexapro for 2 weeks and feel aweful. I have zero drive and zero energy. I'd rather be angry all the time than go through this.
Old 12-15-10, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
maybe it's the meds. I had been complaining about stress and I've been on lexapro for 2 weeks and feel aweful. I have zero drive and zero energy. I'd rather be angry all the time than go through this.
I wish I knew
Old 12-15-10, 09:48 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,771 Times in 774 Posts
Possum has a reputation beyond reputePossum has a reputation beyond reputePossum has a reputation beyond reputePossum has a reputation beyond reputePossum has a reputation beyond reputePossum has a reputation beyond reputePossum has a reputation beyond reputePossum has a reputation beyond reputePossum has a reputation beyond reputePossum has a reputation beyond reputePossum has a reputation beyond repute

I suffer from the same problem and lately I have been completely exhausted. Adderall helps a little, but not consistently. I also have depression and anxiety which contribute, I'm sure. Maybe I should see my doctor, but he probably won't find anything.
Old 12-17-10, 04:00 PM

Adderral tends to mask tiredness
Old 12-31-10, 01:37 PM

Anxiety will make you feel tired all day. Working and being tired is not good at all