ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-11, 10:46 PM
Jr Member

daveslaine is an unknown quantity at this point
My beliefs on ADD

ADD is cluelessness, ADD is disbelief, ADD is blind hope, ADD is fake faith.

ADD is moving too fast, ADD is hating oneself, ADD is excuses, laziness, procrastination. ADD is destructive, and it gets worse and worse each day.

ADD grows angrier and comes back stronger when you treat it with meds.

People are disgusted by ADD. People have power over ADD persons. ADD lies, tricks, and still fails at both.

ADD is not being straight, ADD has no real confidence, ADD has no legit will, ADD has no legit motivation, no legit determination. ADD is sucking up to others, and allowing them to defeat you, an hopefully feel sorry for you.

ADD is only happy when others are hurt/harmed.

ADD does not go away when it meets Amphetamine, it is just overpowered temporarily.

ADD is progressively self-destructive, and harms more exponentially.

The mind stunts growth, health, and vitality of those that are continuously in ADD.

ADD has no faith, ADD has no goal, ADD has no will, ADD has no care. ADD does not think before it talks. ADD talk is not genuine, it is not legit, it is not sincere. ADD talk does not project, it does not give off a real vibe, ADD talk is empty, dull, lifeless, clueless, and not trust able.

ADD fears failure, yet it is an act of failure itself. ADD hates time.

ADD even hates the change it seeks.

ADD doesn't believe in a good outcome.

ADD complains. ADD is negative. ADD leaches from others. ADD has no ground to stand on.

ADD can be loud, annoying obnoxious. ADD does not see itself, it does not recognize its mistakes. ADD has no sight of anything to ever realize it is a disease.

ADD never listens completely. ADD never follow instructions completely, accurately, thoroughly.

The million thoughts in your head tell you there is something wrong with you, its not the reverse, it does not mean that there is nothing wrong with you, except those million thoughts.

ADD simply exists, it just is there, and it just lives, ADD is empty, and has no real weight.

ADD is but a format in the head.

If it is empty, and has no weight, and has no goal, and has no ground to stand on, then it can be filled, it can be inspired, and it can be built on.

But ADD hates time, it fears to fail, it is negative, it is lazy, it is destructive, it has no confidence, and no faith.

ADD doesn't like to be left behind, it doesn't want to work and change, it doesn't like work without instant gratification, ADD is immediate, and wants everything fast. When it doesn't get something fast, it pushes to grow, when it sees the amount of energy, work, time, and effort is needed, it becomes lazier, more hopeless, more destructive.

How can ADD die?

Avoiding negligence, seeing its faults and errors, comparing to others that are successful, accepting the damage it has done to mind and body(including appearance), believing that it can reverse most of the damage, and not giving up and losing hope because of time. Focusing on the goal rather than the lazy, negative thoughts that give it up.

Does it want to die?

No, it is very scared of it.

Do you, as a soul, as a spirit, want to live with ADD and destroy yourself until death?

Change.

Believe

You can

Like it

Like doing it

Fine then, give up, what do I care.

Just my thoughts on ADD. I still have urges and tendencies to let ADD rule me at times, its just what I am used to, but I've discovered all angles and secrets of ADD, put all BS aside, and today, I am straight, genuine, real, and do not suck up.

Obviously this applies to some, and some might not understand it at all.

But thats ok.
Old 04-27-11, 11:13 PM

Anubis578 has disabled reputation
Re: My beliefs on ADD

I'm not sure what drugs you've been doing, but please, do share
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anubis578 For This Useful Post:
artsyT (04-28-11), CaptainCadet (04-27-11), HomoEversor (05-01-11), Mesaana (04-28-11), mrgreyshadow (06-12-11)
Old 04-27-11, 11:38 PM
Jr Member

daveslaine is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis578 View Post
I'm not sure what drugs you've been doing, but please, do share
No drugs.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-11, 11:40 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 8,348 Times in 3,313 Posts
salleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is one of the biggest, most outrageous, group of lies I have read in a long time ......

How dare you come in here and say those kind of things to people who suffer from this disorder ? .......

Who are you to say these things ???? what are your credentials ? what is your background .....

I call TROLL .........and I am reporting you immediately ......

....This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic lane"
Terry Pratchett

....If you're going through hell, ......keep going.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to salleh For This Useful Post:
Mesaana (04-28-11), Phayah (04-27-11), pooka (04-28-11)
Old 04-27-11, 11:52 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,331 Times in 1,335 Posts
Trooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond repute

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha that's some awesome word salad you put together there, champ.
Old 04-28-11, 12:11 AM

Anubis578 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by salleh View Post
I think this is one of the biggest, most outrageous, group of lies I have read in a long time ......

How dare you come in here and say those kind of things to people who suffer from this disorder ? .......

Who are you to say these things ???? what are your credentials ? what is your background .....

I call TROLL .........and I am reporting you immediately ......
Easy there, cowboy. There's absolutely no reason to take offense to any of OP's nonsense. It's painfully obvious that he hasn't got any idea what he's talking about.

Troll? No
Moron? Most likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveslaine View Post
No drugs.
Really? Haven't been hittin the crack pipe lately? Maybe a little sherm here and there?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anubis578 For This Useful Post:
Mesaana (04-28-11), Trooper Keith (04-28-11)
Old 04-28-11, 12:38 AM
Extradimensional Moderator

HighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant futureHighFunctioning has a brilliant future
Exclamation My beliefs on this thread

This thread is clueless.
This thread is disbelief.
This thread is blind hope.
This thread is fake faith.
This thread is closed for now.
Disclaimer: none of the posts on this forum should be taken as medical advice. Optimally, always seek the opinion of multiple experienced professionals, note any discrepancies, and use your best judgment, as well as research, to determine what is true, untrue, and neither (opinion).
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HighFunctioning For This Useful Post:
ADDinHDefgHi?! (04-28-11), Anubis578 (04-28-11), artsyT (04-28-11), dsvlil1 (04-28-11), Imnapl (04-28-11), Mesaana (04-28-11), namazu (04-28-11), salleh (04-28-11), tipoo (04-28-11), Xility (04-28-11)
Closed Thread