ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-11, 01:46 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,331 Posts
TheChemicals has disabled reputation
This guy is Add on Limitless.

Yeh, he is basically a poster child for add. Guy cant even complete a sentence but he has enough ideas to keep people staring at him. He takes a pill and just like that, he is get the ladies into bed with ease. Funny becuase the first day i took my meds for the first time i got laid the same week. Nothing is more attractive than an add guy who has been fixed. People listen longer, and they look for reasons to talk to you.Limitless to me was more of what happens to an intelligent man when he is able to think clearly for the first time. The downer is real though. If you havent checked it out yet, go watch it.
Old 05-05-11, 01:51 PM

Thanked 25,453 Times in 11,837 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This guy is Add on Limitless.

Watch what?

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 05-05-11, 02:06 PM

Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,331 Posts
TheChemicals has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
Watch what?
The Following User Says Thank You to TheChemicals For This Useful Post:
tired1823 (08-12-11)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-11, 03:21 PM

Thanked 25,453 Times in 11,837 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh. Gotcha. I haven't been to a theater since "Up" by Pixar. Great movie. More my "speed."

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 05-05-11, 05:00 PM
ADDvanced Member

Mr. Gerbz has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Gerbz has a spectacular aura about

There was another topic about this in the chit-chat board (or maybe another board). I wanted to make a topic about the movie too as I totally recognized myself in it after I had tried speed (not on meds yet, but most ADD meds are based on amphetamine too, so same effect).
This movie is perfect for anyone with ADD who's pondering to start meds or not.

Anyway, back to my original point: Perhaps use search next time before making a topic
Old 05-05-11, 05:29 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

anonuser999 is a splendid one to beholdanonuser999 is a splendid one to beholdanonuser999 is a splendid one to beholdanonuser999 is a splendid one to beholdanonuser999 is a splendid one to beholdanonuser999 is a splendid one to beholdanonuser999 is a splendid one to behold

Adderall: The Motion Picture.
The Following User Says Thank You to anonuser999 For This Useful Post:
Impetus (08-14-11)
Old 05-05-11, 05:35 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 4,738 Times in 2,556 Posts
Blueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond repute

Adderall x 10! Too bad we cant make a drug that has the same outcome as what the end of the movie portrayed.
Old 05-05-11, 07:49 PM

Thanked 7,909 Times in 4,072 Posts
fracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond repute

I think the creator of the movie has ADHD and wrote the whole screenplay in the first four hours of taking his stimulant medication.

I always thought the movie was about making fun of ADHD medication but maybe I was wrong.
I felt pretty limitless in my first 8 months of taking Ritalin but then I had to slow down and lower the dosage because of health complications. I know I'll only be successful with my meds because of moods and very strong inattentive symptoms.
The Following User Says Thank You to fracturedstory For This Useful Post:
itsanADHDthing (05-05-11)
Old 05-05-11, 09:52 PM
mod of many colors

Thanked 3,304 Times in 1,578 Posts
pooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond repute

I'm reading Catcher in the Rye right now and I'm pretty sure that Holden Caulfield is ADHD.
Old 08-12-11, 05:42 PM
Jr Member

forestcreek will become famous soon enough

The pill looked like a chunk of pure ice carved out into a circle. It was desoxyn without fillers
Old 08-12-11, 06:13 PM
Forum Guru

Hathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished roadHathor is on a distinguished road

Kind of disappointing he pretty much just used his talents to get rich

After all he was a writer - he should have used his talents to write a book that made everyone go crazy or something
Old 08-12-11, 06:30 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,723 Times in 1,614 Posts
tired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to beholdtired1823 is a splendid one to behold

he should have solved the worlds poverty problem or something amazing like that. or at least made a dent in it...
Old 08-14-11, 02:03 PM

Thanked 3,639 Times in 1,734 Posts
Impetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliee View Post
he should have solved the worlds poverty problem or something amazing like that. or at least made a dent in it...
that's for us ADD'ers to do.

I saw this movie last night. I was sitting there telling hubby that is exactly how adderall feels. minus the making 2mil in 10 days part.

but, it does feel like someone flipped a switch and let you inside your own brain!
“I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity.”
-George Carlin
Old 08-16-11, 08:47 AM
Jr Member

antzb92 is on a distinguished road

The first thing that came to mind was adderall when I saw Limitless. The first thing he does is clean his whole house haha
Old 08-16-11, 10:35 AM

invictus has a spectacular aura aboutinvictus has a spectacular aura about

I thought the same thing when I saw the movie.