ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-04, 08:48 AM

ADHD GANGSTA is on a distinguished road
Does anyone suffer from hearing voices in their head?

sometimes I hear voices if i don't take my dexamphetamine, once i listened to pink floyd another brick in the wall on repeat until my CD player stopped working to try and help drown out the voices
Old 09-07-04, 09:20 AM
Forum ADDvocate

paulbf will become famous soon enough
Nope, I never got that but some people do. Have you tried anything more than antidepressants & stimulants? Something in the antipsychotic flavour sounds like what you need. They aren't all bad at all. It's basically an overactive brain as I understand, way overfocused & it burns you out. Lots of folks here take something for bipolar & this stuff is all on the continuum and related.
Old 09-07-04, 11:03 AM

ADHD GANGSTA is on a distinguished road
my mate has paranoid schizophrenia and he gave me his bottle of clozapine once, i tried that for a while didn't help me out, just kept putting me to sleep, and making me drool lots
Sponsored Links