ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-11, 04:43 PM
Contributor

Amanda B has disabled reputation
Cool SO- How do ya'll change the background of your profiles?

Is that a dumb question? Can you answer it anyway please ? I am driving myself crazy trying to figure it out.
Old 07-19-11, 09:31 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,638 Times in 1,734 Posts
Impetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SO- How do ya'll change the background of your profiles?

go into the the user control panel, (User CP, upper left hand corner. Med blue line)

then go into "customize your control panel." (left hand side of the screen. 2nd light blue box down)

from there, click inside any of the boxes with a dashed outline. Colors will come up, and you've probably got it from there.
I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity.
-George Carlin
The Following User Says Thank You to Impetus For This Useful Post:
ADHDTigger (07-21-11)
Old 07-20-11, 08:09 AM
Contributor

Amanda B has disabled reputation

You are so wonderful! Thank you : )
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-11, 08:28 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,638 Times in 1,734 Posts
Impetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond reputeImpetus has a reputation beyond repute

II just hope I didn't make you more confused, lol!
I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity.
-George Carlin