ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-12, 04:18 PM

Thanked 4,741 Times in 2,560 Posts
Blueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginniebean View Post
I'm sick, going to bed...
Feel better soon Bean.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Blueranne For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (03-10-12)
Old 03-07-12, 05:18 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,097 Times in 793 Posts
Electra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueranne View Post
Feel better soon Bean.....
yes , from me too!
Old 03-08-12, 10:47 AM

Electra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of light

the light in my bathroom is blinking like a...hightech nightclub
Also I forgot to take my meds til 4 pm.
Old 03-08-12, 11:15 AM
Contributor

mjoy79 has a spectacular aura aboutmjoy79 has a spectacular aura about

medication agitation.
plus I need to call my apartment complex office and give them my list of repairs needed - i've procrastinated on this for too long and even now don't want to have to make the call.
Partly don't like the idea of having random people come in my home, partly putting it off because I know with all the repairs needed its probably going to go into next week and I'll be working from home then.
I'm sitting here thinking - hmmm maybe I could wait until the end of NEXT week to call so they will be having the opportunity to come in and out while I'm at the office the week after that. Its my fault for waiting until Thursday to be ready though. sigh. I hate to blame everything on my ADD but I know for a fact this is ADD related.

RX: Vyvanese 20mg
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjoy79 For This Useful Post:
buddy (03-08-12), Electra2 (03-08-12), Unmanagable (03-10-12)
Old 03-08-12, 11:39 AM

Thanked 1,802 Times in 1,042 Posts
TheChemicals has disabled reputation

Desperate to leave my current job. Hoping this interview pans out.
Old 03-08-12, 11:41 AM

Blueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChemicals View Post
Good luck! Keep us updated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blueranne For This Useful Post:
buddy (03-08-12), Electra2 (03-08-12), Unmanagable (03-10-12)
Old 03-08-12, 11:52 AM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 8,891 Times in 3,712 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

Tired. Irritable. No motivation. I feel stuck but can't seem to figure out how the *$&# to get unstuck. . .

Not in control. "You seem upset . . ." from the person who only reads me correctly when I'm about to lose it completely.

No $h1t I'm upset, you're screwing me over *again*, and all I am able to do is flex my pinky finger muscle and not provide something you need for a nanosecond. And when I shut down and say ok, fine, whatever and do what you ask, you actually think it *is* ok and fine? F*$@! you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
buddy (03-08-12), Unmanagable (03-10-12)
Old 03-08-12, 11:55 AM

((((( TygerSan )))))
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blueranne For This Useful Post:
TygerSan (03-08-12), Unmanagable (03-10-12)
Old 03-08-12, 12:41 PM
Contributor

Piper30 is a glorious beacon of lightPiper30 is a glorious beacon of lightPiper30 is a glorious beacon of lightPiper30 is a glorious beacon of lightPiper30 is a glorious beacon of light

Me:My blood pressure is up and my pulse is 147

You:blank stare

Me:eyes wide, confused look at you

You:"oh, sorry. Don't know what to say. I acknowledge your BP is high and pulse is really bad hope you feel better"

WHAT THE &$(%&(%@@@@^()_*^$*&@%^@^%@(?!?!?!?!?!?!

uhmm..err...I keep wondering what to put here but I forgot who I was replying to ..???
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Piper30 For This Useful Post:
buddy (03-08-12), Unmanagable (03-10-12)
Old 03-08-12, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper30 View Post
Me:My blood pressure is up and my pulse is 147

You:blank stare

Me:eyes wide, confused look at you

You:"oh, sorry. Don't know what to say. I acknowledge your BP is high and pulse is really bad hope you feel better"

WHAT THE &$(%&(%@@@@^()_*^$*&@%^@^%@(?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ummmm

Call your doctor or go to an instant care clinic. That must be increadibly uncomfortable, dangerous too... Sorry!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blueranne For This Useful Post:
Electra2 (03-08-12), Unmanagable (03-10-12)
Old 03-08-12, 01:39 PM
Contributor

Piper30 is a glorious beacon of lightPiper30 is a glorious beacon of lightPiper30 is a glorious beacon of lightPiper30 is a glorious beacon of lightPiper30 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueranne View Post
Ummmm

Call your doctor or go to an instant care clinic. That must be increadibly uncomfortable, dangerous too... Sorry!

I did, it is Fibro related ...

I'm just still ****** off at reaction. I mean ...come on.

It is infection again, intestines inflammed and heart is working double time. Been here before and I will be ok. I am just grrrrrrrrrrr The one time I really seriously needed help and I ask I get that response? If my BP hadn't been so I there might have been things damaged, my ears started burning I got so mad. I am still mad.

on a lighter note, if I lay down and you look at my tummy you can see it moving from my heartbeat, reminds me of the movie alien, I'm waiting for it to pop out of my chest/tummy at any moment lol

Life is a box of chocolates and someone put maggots in mine, quite rude lol I am trying to be positive, crap is pouring in all over the place ..I am trying to laugh about it, and just move through it ..but that just really hit a raw nerve with me. Especially when I was taking care of this same person like a ******* baby because they had a tummy ache not three days ago!!! argh!!!

k I'm done. Thank you to the brillant person who started this thread.

uhmm..err...I keep wondering what to put here but I forgot who I was replying to ..???
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Piper30 For This Useful Post:
Blueranne (03-08-12), Electra2 (03-08-12), Fuzzy12 (03-08-12), Unmanagable (03-10-12)
Old 03-08-12, 02:02 PM
moderator of all species

Thanked 5,873 Times in 3,259 Posts
silivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChemicals View Post
Good luck!! If it does, send some of those helpful thoughts and stuff my way too...

RIGHT this second, I am about to nap because I feel horrid. My client is getting sick, I feel like poo and my dog is making really annoying licky sounds while he stares at me... turd. This is also the same dog that woke me up at 5am when there was a big thunder crack... I woke to all 60lbs of him on my chest.

Now my head is fuzzy feeling. And it's kinda hot.

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
Old 03-08-12, 02:44 PM
Intergalactic Moderator

Thanked 3,644 Times in 1,493 Posts
Spacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond reputeSpacemaster has a reputation beyond repute

I REALLY want to go on Strattera again. After a month of samples, I started to notice some improvement, but I'd like to see what happens if I can actually stay on the stuff for a few months... only it costs me $90.00 a month!
Old 03-08-12, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper30 View Post
Life is a box of chocolates and someone put maggots in mine
I might have to use this as my new signature quote!

I hope you feel better soon!
Old 03-08-12, 07:41 PM

The computer Im using ATM
is suddenly making dicisions by it self;
Tabs opens to windows without me clicking on it
and it takes ages to load stuff.
Think Im gonna scan,defrag and ...
sleep.*yawn*