ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-12, 05:06 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thanked 4,530 Times in 1,943 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

the kitchen is a mess. I still need to do dinner and I can't be stuffed. I feel fed up, stressed and I want to punch someone. Everything seems harder that it should today and I'm just not interested.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tudorose For This Useful Post:
buddy (03-25-12), Rebelyell (03-25-12)
Old 03-25-12, 08:41 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,835 Times in 1,059 Posts
TheChemicals has disabled reputation

I have to work today. So i decided to surf the web to find a new job today. How dare they continue to not appreciate my awesomeness.
Old 03-25-12, 03:28 PM
Contributor

bumblebe is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebe is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebe is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebe is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebe is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebe is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: the whats bothering you RIGHT NOW thread

lately, id say about once sometimes twice a month I have been getting real sick. stomach flue symptoms. I can't hold food down even if I wanted to eat. the smell of most everything makes me sick. I get super nausea, my head hurts, and I'm so uncomfortable that sleep is almost impossible. my dr doesn't think much of it. he writes me sick Noyes because I miss school sometimes. but after it passes, usually in 2 days I'm super healthy and doing great. any insight on what this is? I'm so tired of feeling this way. my bf always thinks I'm pregnant. I've been thru this enough times now to pass on taking a pregnancy test.
Old 03-25-12, 03:53 PM

NotaMidget is on a distinguished road

That no matter how far I travel, or in what direction I intend to go; the fact remains that I'm much more capable, intelligent, and together as a person in comparison to other human beings.

I'm kidding.

One thing that's bothering me right now, is that Telus doesn't offer "The Lord of the Rings" on VOD; so instead I'm forced to wait while it buffers on a web player.
Old 03-25-12, 04:00 PM

NotaMidget is on a distinguished road

Could be something very serious, possibly fatal.

Or

You could be sick with the flue, or any number of common ailments.

OR

It could be the new bug that's got people worried, here's an article worth reading.
http://tinyurl.com/ScienceNewsNetwork
Old 03-25-12, 04:07 PM

Thanked 2,290 Times in 1,190 Posts
buddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant futurebuddy has a brilliant future

It's so cold & rainy that I'm not able to be out in the garden.
Old 03-25-12, 08:12 PM
Jr Member

Metalmommaa is on a distinguished road

My son is very allergic to mosquitoes and has been bitten 9 times in the last few days. Now I'm obsessively running around my house trying to find out where they are coming from. I think I found and closed all the entry points but I'm still worried sick.
Old 03-25-12, 09:15 PM

Thanked 1,835 Times in 1,059 Posts
TheChemicals has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalmommaa View Post
My son is very allergic to mosquitoes and has been bitten 9 times in the last few days. Now I'm obsessively running around my house trying to find out where they are coming from. I think I found and closed all the entry points but I'm still worried sick.

http://www.armysurplusworld.com/cust.../insectbar.jpg

kept me safe in the jungle.
Old 03-25-12, 09:41 PM

Thanked 1,098 Times in 794 Posts
Electra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of lightElectra2 is a glorious beacon of light

I should feel tired.
Old 03-25-12, 10:38 PM
Contributor

mjoy79 has a spectacular aura aboutmjoy79 has a spectacular aura about

Brain zaps

RX: Vyvanese 20mg
Old 03-26-12, 11:10 AM

Thanked 13,653 Times in 6,459 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so stressed, I think, my head is going to explode!!!!

I have to start my new job on Wednesday but even if I work flat-out till then, there is no way I can finish all the work that I have to do before that. So I just e-mailed the person I'm going to work with to ask him if I could start on Thursday instead but I don't think he is going to be thrilled. The previous person (whom I'm replacing) messed them about big time, my start has been delayed already by a week, and they aren't very pleased, anyway. I just hope he lets me know today because I need to book the hotel in the new place. I hope he won't be mad and I hope he won't complain to my supervisor.

Last edited by Fuzzy12; 03-26-12 at 11:24 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (03-26-12)
Old 03-26-12, 11:59 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 12,600 Times in 6,440 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I'm so stressed, I think, my head is going to explode!!!!

I have to start my new job on Wednesday but even if I work flat-out till then, there is no way I can finish all the work that I have to do before that. So I just e-mailed the person I'm going to work with to ask him if I could start on Thursday instead but I don't think he is going to be thrilled. The previous person (whom I'm replacing) messed them about big time, my start has been delayed already by a week, and they aren't very pleased, anyway. I just hope he lets me know today because I need to book the hotel in the new place. I hope he won't be mad and I hope he won't complain to my supervisor.
(((((hugs)))))
Long-term, we must begin to build our internal strengths. It isn't just skills like computer technology. It's the old-fashioned basics of self-reliance, self-motivation, self-reinforcement, self-discipline, self-command.

~Steven Pressfield
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (03-26-12)
Old 03-26-12, 12:28 PM

Thanked 2,192 Times in 922 Posts
Joker_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeJoker_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeJoker_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeJoker_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeJoker_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeJoker_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeJoker_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeJoker_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeJoker_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeJoker_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeJoker_Girl has a reputation beyond repute

My knee is hurting, i wish i could get in and get surgery on it, i hope i can soon, i got my MRI result and it was bad. I am to see the Dr in like a week.

I am anxious/frustrated because i cant do like i used to before i hurt it, my house is messier and i cant work as much. This is the only time in my life that pain has stopped me. Ive worked on a broken foot, took care of my family and went back to work a week after an abdominal hysterectomy...I tied an ace wrap around my stomach so my guts didnt fall out. My other job wouldnt let me come back, but i was back at the family business, 8 hours a day and i never asked for any sympathy.

The family doesnt know how to deal with me wanting to work and keep up the house and just being unable to. Everyone is stressed. I wish i could have surgery soon actually i wish i never fell and hurt myself.

The Drifters Game:http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141997
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joker_Girl For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (03-26-12), Fuzzy12 (03-26-12)
Old 03-26-12, 12:31 PM

Thanked 13,653 Times in 6,459 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
(((((hugs)))))
Thanks for the hugs anon. Lots of hugs to you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_Girl View Post
My knee is hurting, i wish i could get in and get surgery on it, i hope i can soon, i got my MRI result and it was bad. I am to see the Dr in like a week.

I am anxious/frustrated because i cant do like i used to before i hurt it, my house is messier and i cant work as much. This is the only time in my life that pain has stopped me. Ive worked on a broken foot, took care of my family and went back to work a week after an abdominal hysterectomy...I tied an ace wrap around my stomach so my guts didnt fall out. My other job wouldnt let me come back, but i was back at the family business, 8 hours a day and i never asked for any sympathy.

The family doesnt know how to deal with me wanting to work and keep up the house and just being unable to. Everyone is stressed. I wish i could have surgery soon actually i wish i never fell and hurt myself.
Oh no, that sounds so painful. I hope you can get surgery soon. I know how frustrating it must be to not be able to move around freely and get on with all your work but it sounds like you could do with some rest. Hope you feel better soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (03-28-12)
Old 03-26-12, 08:40 PM
ADDvanced Member

-nyr0c- will become famous soon enough

People. Just everyone in general right now, including my "friends." and they aren't doing anything wrong, I just am finding myself really being rubbed the wrong way by stupid, trite little comments that people are making, or stupid things they are doing.

What really makes me angry is that they aren't really doing anything wrong, but I stI'll don't want to be anywhere near them right now. What sucks is I can't leave (I'm at a forensics meet... broke finals,) I hate being forced to be here.

I'm mostly P.Oed at myself for being so frustrated for no reason today. I rarely get extremely impatient with people, nor do I really enjoy their company (I find myself tolerating them usually.) I just don't have the patience for people today and I hate it. It's been awhile since my last period... maybe I'm PMSing? I don't know, sorry to any guys that may read this; I know you don't really want to hear about the finer details surrounding my menstrual cycle...

Current Medication - Straterra (80 mg Daily), Adderall (half of 15 mg Daily)
Closed Thread