ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Sleeping
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-11, 08:09 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,296 Times in 13,278 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
does anyone still sleep walk?

I used to sleepwalk all the time as a kid and grew out of it. Last night the weirdest thing happened. My phone went off and my husband said I woke up and started searching on the floor for something. He asked my what I was looking for and he said I looked wide eyed at him and said "I'm looking for my headband that plays music! " he said I sounded angry. Then I laid down and went right back to sleep. When I woke up this morning I vaguely remembered something but it was far away like a dream. Then he told me what happened. I'm such a weirdo but on the flip side I do wish I had a headband that plays music.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
julesjampot (09-29-11), pechemignonne (09-29-11)
Old 09-29-11, 12:05 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,494 Posts
julesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant future
Re: does anyone still sleep walk?

My eldest son 23 has always sleep walked.
On holiday a couple of years ago we went on holiday to a 4 star hotel in spain. We were on the fourth floor.Tom my son got up one night in his sleep trance and wandered down to the marble reception area in his boxer shorts. After standing there for awhile he woke up and they had to let him back in his room LOL
sarahsweets (09-29-11)
Old 09-29-11, 12:09 PM

Thanked 4,317 Times in 1,871 Posts
pechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond repute

No, but I kick. Hard. Good thing my bf doesn't bruise easily...

"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever."
Mitch Hedberg

"You would be the world's worst ninja."
Pechemignonne's boyfriend
The Following User Says Thank You to pechemignonne For This Useful Post:
sarahsweets (09-29-11)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-11, 12:18 PM
The Social Committee LIVES

Thanked 17,722 Times in 8,884 Posts
Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute

I kick too, and move my arms and legs around.

We have a fair amount in common (abrasiveness and the need to be right being amoung them.)

If you ever accidentally kick your boyfriend off the bed and he gets impaled on the icepick your ADHD brain forgot on the floor; we can hook up.

"I think David Archuleta's picture is starting to annoy me." - BellaVita

"A glass of water is healthier than a glass of vodka - but you don't substitute one for the other." - aeon

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:
sarahsweets (09-29-11)
Old 09-29-11, 12:20 PM

Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute

Oh pechi... I see you've chosen your Halloween Avatar already. Good on you.

You know you have to post on the entry thread, yeh?

jk

"A glass of water is healthier than a glass of vodka - but you don't substitute one for the other." - aeon

sarahsweets (09-29-11)
Old 09-29-11, 12:46 PM

Thanked 4,317 Times in 1,871 Posts
pechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond reputepechemignonne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abi2010 View Post
I kick too, and move my arms and legs around.

We have a fair amount in common (abrasiveness and the need to be right being amoung them.)

If you ever accidentally kick your boyfriend off the bed and he gets impaled on the icepick your ADHD brain forgot on the floor; we can hook up.

I'm pretty sure that if I accidentally murdered my boyfriend in my sleep, the last thing that I would want to do was hook up with someone likely to murder me in my sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abi2010 View Post
Oh pechi... I see you've chosen your Halloween Avatar already. Good on you.
But you evidently haven't! By the way, I have taken the liberty of posting your fetching avatar pic on "Hot or Not" and "How Many Beer.com", I will keep you posted as to the results.

I foresee a landslide victory in all contests for our handsome abi, with perhaps a reality show in his future where he finds his soul mate among eligible bachelorettes.

"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread. Ducks love bread, but they can't buy any. That's the biggest joke on the duck ever."
Mitch Hedberg

"You would be the world's worst ninja."
Pechemignonne's boyfriend
The Following User Says Thank You to pechemignonne For This Useful Post:
sarahsweets (09-29-11)
Old 09-29-11, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peche
But you evidently haven't! By the way, I have taken the liberty of posting your fetching avatar pic on "Hot or Not" and "How Many Beer.com", I will keep you posted as to the results.

I foresee a landslide victory in all contests for our handsome abi, with perhaps a reality show in his future where he finds his soul mate among eligible bachelorettes.
You didn't!!

You wouldn't.

Would you???

Edit: LOL, my AVATAR pic. For a sec I thought you posted my ACTUAL pic. Phew.

Round 1 to Peche.

sarahsweets (09-29-11)
Old 09-29-11, 05:51 PM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,767 Times in 3,105 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

i sleepwalk from time to time. maybe like once or twice a year. one time i ate nachos in my sleep since i woke up and found the nachos from burrito station on the table and the fridge open, another time on a trip to play in Parade of Roses in california, apparently i put one of my roommate's clothes in the bathroom, and every night we were there since he locked the bathroom door. i myself found that out only recently. other time i have just woken up somewhere not my bed (like the middle of my floor, not near the bed, in the living room, etc.)

-Hunter S. Thompson
The Following User Says Thank You to Conman For This Useful Post:
julesjampot (09-29-11)