ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-11, 10:48 PM

Tristan Jay is on a distinguished road
Posting in the Creative Writing Section

Hey there, I've tried posting a couple of times in the Creative Writing section of the forum, and it's blocked for me; so I was wanting to know what the requirements are to qualify for/be allowed to post there? I tried PMing Julesjampot, and she was helpful about getting back to me and telling me that she had forwarded my message to a higher-up moderator than herself. And no one has gotten back with me from there.

So...what goes on with that? Weigh in, let me know. You can tell me "no", just make sure that you actually say it to me, ok? and just explain why, so I'll at least understand.
Old 11-24-11, 12:03 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 12,146 Times in 7,190 Posts
BR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Posting in the Creative Writing Section

Do you mean posting a new thread there? Or commenting on another persons thread/post?

"no talk
no, talk
Punctuation is important"
~Abi
Old 11-24-11, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR549 View Post
Do you mean posting a new thread there? Or commenting on another persons thread/post?
I mean both. Or one, or the other. Something, anything. I would like to be able to interact there, and I'm curious about the approval process. Do I have to be over a certain number of posts, or do I have to reach a certain level in reputation before I am permitted to post in that section?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-11, 12:48 AM

Thanked 12,146 Times in 7,190 Posts
BR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond reputeBR549 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Jay View Post
I mean both. Or one, or the other. Something, anything. I would like to be able to interact there, and I'm curious about the approval process. Do I have to be over a certain number of posts, or do I have to reach a certain level in reputation before I am permitted to post in that section?

I don't think there is an approval process or a certain number of posts required to post a new thread in Creative Writing. There are some sub-sections within Creative Writing that won't allow you to post a comment to another person's work, only give a thanks.

The Poetry section and the Short Stories sections don't allow comments. There are stickies there to that effect. The Journaling section, however, doesn't state no comments. If you were to try to post a comment in Journaling and it won't allow you to do so, then that's an indication no comments are allowed.

If you went to Creative Writing and wanted to start a new thread there aren't (to my knowledge) any restrictions or permissions needed to do so. You should be able to post a new thread in that section or any of the sub-sections there. You just might not be able to comment on other members threads/posts in each section.

"no talk
no, talk
Punctuation is important"
~Abi
The Following User Says Thank You to BR549 For This Useful Post:
TygerSan (11-28-11)
Old 11-24-11, 09:28 AM

Oh, okay, I see what your getting at there.

I don't think I've actually tried to post my own topic or thread, I was trying to post in a thread or two that seemed open-ended, and seemed to be asking a question or for feedback.

Thanks, that helps.
Old 11-24-11, 06:50 PM

Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,494 Posts
julesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant futurejulesjampot has a brilliant future

tristanjay ,so no one got back to you,i think you should show us your creative side.
You are very welcome here. Jules
BR549 (11-24-11)