ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 03-23-11, 12:38 PM

RogueQueen is on a distinguished road
Re: Countries in which Adderall is sold and/or legal?

Bumpity bump bump.

Adderall is technically legal in China -- but they only use it as an inpatient treatment for morbid obesity. They don't consider ADD a disease; they think it's simply a parent's failure to impose proper discipline. (Not coincientially, elementary school discipline is a nightmare, particularly in places where the one child rule is actually enforced.)

Any info on LIVING in Thailand and/or the Czech Republic? I'm not worried about importing it for three months -- I'm more worried about getting the script consistently filled by a native doc once I'm there.
Old 05-13-11, 02:19 PM
Jr Member

elvis1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueQueen View Post
Bumpity bump bump.

Adderall is technically legal in China -- but they only use it as an inpatient treatment for morbid obesity. They don't consider ADD a disease; they think it's simply a parent's failure to impose proper discipline. (Not coincientially, elementary school discipline is a nightmare, particularly in places where the one child rule is actually enforced.)

Any info on LIVING in Thailand and/or the Czech Republic? I'm not worried about importing it for three months -- I'm more worried about getting the script consistently filled by a native doc once I'm there.
I consider that if some people ( not you RogueQueen) have such miss conceptions then they should also attribute morbid obesity īs fault to parents lack of education, their own education system and their communist system ( if it would work no one should be able to eat any more than the other, why would morbid obesity even exist then?)
Of course I dont think morbid obesity isnt a disorder ( but I tried to place an absurd conception with just another one).
Old 08-26-11, 01:42 AM

GrantB is on a distinguished road

Thought I'd add my 2 cents after talking about this.
Anyway I don't take Adderall but instead a similar substance, Dexedrine.
It is only sold as far as I know in Canada and the U.S. I've raked up thousands in shipping costs over the years from my parents sending it to me. No other way around it.

However, the good news is, although I don't know about the specific laws, I've traveled with it through Iran, Turkey (and had it shipped there multiple occasions), Georgia, Armenia, and Iraq (Kurdistan) all with no problems, although I'm not sure how aware they were of the specific substance.

Anyone had experience in UAE via transit? I may be stopping over via dubai on my way to Kabul...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-14, 11:05 PM

LuciusV is on a distinguished road

As already mentioned above, contact the embassies or consulates of the countries you are planning on visiting. Regulations may vary from country to country.

In the case of the French embassy, I've provided links to this information below:

The introduction of medicines into France by private individuals
http://www.douane.gouv.fr/page.asp?id=106

Information for private individuals - Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances
http://www.ambafrance-us.org/spip.php?article792

Hope this helps...