ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Education
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Education This forum is to discuss issues related to ADD and higher education.

Old 03-06-12, 05:51 PM
ADDvanced Member

Tiako44 is on a distinguished road
After getting my AA no University will take me.

I had posted a while back that I felt like I was never going to get my AA because of math. Well thanks to your advice I used my LD papers to take Liberal Arts Math I and II. I finished my AA but I never took a foreign language because I knew this would be a huge problem for me to. Well it turns out in the past year all the universities here changed from it being a requirement to finish a BA to an admissions standard. I can't even apply to go to a university instead they want me to spend an entire YEAR at a CC to take 1 class a semester.

To spend an entire year for two classes is absurd.. I could be 1 more your through my BA