ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Visual Arts, Photography and Artwork
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Visual Arts, Photography and Artwork A place for ADD Forum members to showcase their creative photography and/or any 2-D and 3-D art in other mediums.

Old 03-14-12, 06:13 AM
Forum ADDvocate

DaveHawk has disabled reputation
If I am not painting these days I am

Riding ...in the 70's and thinking of a Bike ride to Southern Va in the Mt's this weekend. I also figured out it is time to start back to work before 5:30 AM

All the lights except for one at flashing for my 6.5 mile ride to work and no, nada ... barely nothing in on the road that early. Make for a nice ride to work.
Anyway here it is all cleaned up , the van seems to be getting only the pick up and delivery drives these days. I bought a drivers back rest and highway pegs before I left last weekend to the retreat. What a difference. Old Man comfort LOL