ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > General Medication Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

General Medication Discussion This section is to be used for general medication discussion and other medications not broken out in their own respective forums.

Old 03-25-12, 03:59 PM

cutesydani is on a distinguished road
Smile Discount card for Adderall and other ADHD meds!

I lost my health insurance and needed adderall!! Costco was the best option since I am a member and charged me 37.63. without membership would have been $41.83, This is for the tablets, amphetamine salts 30mg and 45 of them!!

I used a prescription drug card from here http://freedrugcard.us/adhd-prescription-coupons.html

and went to a rite aid and only paid $40.71!! The price of this should have been over $200!!!

***With this card do not just print the card form the main site, make sure you use the actual drug coupon. If you use the real card it will not cover this ( my pharmacist was great and called the 1-800 number and got the other number)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cutesydani For This Useful Post:
425runner (03-25-12), mentalfloss (04-04-12), Twiggy (06-22-12)
Old 03-25-12, 05:31 PM
Forum ADDvocate

425runner has a spectacular aura about425runner has a spectacular aura about
Re: Discount card for Adderall and other ADHD meds!

OK, but it doesn't show Costco as participating pharmacy so I guess I'll try CVS or RiteAide and see if this works.
Old 03-25-12, 08:14 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 16,936 Times in 7,976 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discount card for ADHD Meds!

I checked on the two prescription meds I currently take, and am spending less on them at Kroger than the prices shown on this link.
Old 03-26-12, 02:04 AM

cutesydani is on a distinguished road

For 425 runner. Costco without that card costs 41 with the Costco card it is 38. Not the drug card.
Old 04-17-12, 12:05 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Tylerlee17 will become famous soon enough

I have pretty good insurance I pay approx $500 for 1 adderall script per year after which I pay $4 every month for 11 months (20mg xr x3 times a day) would I be able to use this for jan 2013
Old 06-22-12, 08:45 PM

UGotToBelieve1 is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone, just figured I add my 2 cents maybe it will help someone. I live in the NYC area Brooklyn to be exact. I had my med re-filled just the other day, I currently am taking 30mg Adderall (Generic) 2 times a day so 60 for the month. I have no insurance at the moment which sux bc I just started a new job. I normally have been going to CVS and it usually costs me $57.17 for my month supply (Quantity:60 - 30mg Adderall Generic BARR), but I just tried one of those prescription discount cards for the first time and was shocked how much I saved, came out to only $32.75!!! That's like 43% off (Saved $24.42) I was really happy wit this, money is tight these days and this def helped. This is my first post so I hope it doesn't look shady like I am affiliated with this card in any way bc I am not. I simply just wanted to try and help out, I'm not sure if it is ok for me put to the link, I read the guidelines and I think im ok so this is the link http://statedrugcard.com/ The card is free and it works I just used it 2 days ago no bullsh** and got this price at CVS in Brooklyn, NY. Not sure if discount amounts vary state to state but, Hope this helps someone out