ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 07-26-12, 05:46 PM
ADDvanced Member

ONLY DESTROYER will become famous soon enough
Adderall saved me from getting in an accident.

Okay so I was medicated up with my nice second session of 15mg of generic IR adderall. I was coming down a highway ramp, to the left there is a traffic light which people stop at, to the right is the path to my destination. I glance to the left and notice the cars are all at a red light. I take one second to quickly look at the skaters in the skate park underneath the bridge/ramp structure and then look back to the right and continue driving. It turns out the light turned green on the left and this maniac was speeding, cut me off, slowed down (I guess because he realized it is an area with a great deal of cops) right in front of me. Right in front of me he slows down to like 30, I am going like 45...
I quickly thought of the best possible solution I grabbed the wheel and swerved over to safety in the shoulder right before a parked car. A nice swift maneuver that I would have never been able to pull off if I was unmedicated!
Thank you adderall!!
CheekyMonkey (07-26-12)
Old 07-26-12, 11:35 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,333 Posts
CheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud ofCheekyMonkey has much to be proud of
Re: Adderall saved me from getting in an accident.

Glad you are safe!

[0,0]
|)__)
---
The Following User Says Thank You to CheekyMonkey For This Useful Post:
ONLY DESTROYER (07-30-12)