ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-12, 11:30 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Pamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud ofPamplemousse has much to be proud of
My ADHD came in handy!

So our residence hall did these "minute to win it" games tonight. My insane energy levels actually came in handy for once. We had to do a game where there was a pedometer strapped to a head band. We had to shake our heads up and down really fast to get 125 "steps" in a minute or less.

I had the fastest time of about 29 seconds! And I got a little more than 125. I was so full of energy and was just able to keep my head bouncing at a really fast pace. All the people were pretty impressed.

ADHD for the win!! For once....lol. I may have looked like an idiot....but it was worth it!

Who has two thumbs, speaks limited French and has ADHD? This moi.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pamplemousse For This Useful Post:
Zevispaz (09-06-12)
Old 09-06-12, 01:08 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Zevispaz has much to be proud ofZevispaz has much to be proud ofZevispaz has much to be proud ofZevispaz has much to be proud ofZevispaz has much to be proud ofZevispaz has much to be proud ofZevispaz has much to be proud ofZevispaz has much to be proud ofZevispaz has much to be proud of
Re: My ADHD came in handy!

Yay! Congrats!!
Old 09-06-12, 01:14 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,203 Times in 3,051 Posts
ana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond reputeana futura has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! ADHD does have indeed have its "plusses", being insanely competitive at idiotic challenges is one of my attributes as well.

I hope you managed to avoid getting a headache? I usually take that sort of thing way too far, but the sweet taste of victory is worth it!
The Following User Says Thank You to ana futura For This Useful Post:
Drewbacca (09-06-12)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-12, 04:59 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,072 Posts
sighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant futuresighduck has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana futura View Post
Yay! ADHD does have indeed have its "plusses", being insanely competitive at idiotic challenges is one of my attributes as well.

I hope you managed to avoid getting a headache? I usually take that sort of thing way too far, but the sweet taste of victory is worth it!
lol ye.... i always end up with a mother of a headache after going out to a rock show... :headbang: