ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-13, 06:28 PM
ADDvanced Member

Nonzens has a spectacular aura aboutNonzens has a spectacular aura about
What's up with Nutrition forum?

When I click on the forum, it shows no posts except stickies and announcements. When I view from the list of forums, it shows that a post was made yesterday. I click directly on the link and it takes me to the thread. It's definitely in the Nutrition forum. I also made a post in this forum a few days ago, and it doesn't show up anywhere except on search.

http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...highlight=iron
Old 08-30-13, 07:37 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,302 Times in 3,471 Posts
silivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's up with Nutrition forum?

You'll need to, obviously, choose if you want to look in the "Exercise" or "Nutrition" subforum, but beyond that, at the bottom, you can choose showing threads from the last day/2 days/week/2 weeks/month/etc in order for the older threads to show.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-08-30 at 6.36.40 PM.png (432.2 KB, 3 views)

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to silivrentoliel For This Useful Post:
Nonzens (08-31-13)
Old 08-31-13, 12:04 AM
ADDvanced Member

Nonzens has a spectacular aura aboutNonzens has a spectacular aura about

Oh, hmm. Did that. It worked. Is the Nutrition like that for everyone or is it a glitch in my account/computer? I clicked back into it from the forums list after setting it successfully to "Last week," but it was reset back to only showing this day, so I have to change it every time. I also have trouble every time I enter "www.addforums.com" - I can only view the forums if I add /forums/index.php. Otherwise it just says "Nonzens, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:..." I don't know if that's because something's going haywire with my account or what...
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-13, 07:26 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,302 Times in 3,471 Posts
silivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond repute

all the subforums are like that, it just is more obvious in the ones that aren't posted in a whole bunch.

as for the error you received, it's a known bug. Log in at www.addforums.com/forums and you won't have that issue

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook