ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-13, 03:09 PM

thecombsklan06 is on a distinguished road
Intro from the new kids on the block....

Hi all!!

I have been lurking on this forum for several months getting a lot of wonderful info!! I'm a married mom of 4 and my 8 yo daughter suffers from many issues - ADD, Sensory Processing Disorder & a rare genetic disorder that currently has no name - those 3 are just the most pressing issues, there are other secondary issues that also complicate daily life for my daughter.

I look forward to lurking no longer and becoming an active part of this forum. Hopefully I can offer support to some as well!

T-
Old 11-24-13, 05:51 PM
Well Modulated Moderator

Thanked 2,357 Times in 1,173 Posts
amberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant future
Re: Intro from the new kids on the block....

Welcome to the forum!

Glad you saw the need to stop lurking and join to post. There is plenty of support and information available here. You may fine Dizfriz's Corner in the Parenting Section contains some very useful essays concerning raising kids with ADHD.
thecombsklan06 (11-25-13)
Old 11-24-13, 06:14 PM

jengarcia137 is on a distinguished road
how do u know if vyvanse is working?

the first week i took 30mg n it did nothing! the second week took 40mg and i get really thirsty n have moments where im focused and other times i daydream. is something wrong with me i feel like nothing works!
Sponsored Links