ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-13, 04:21 PM

satyagraha is on a distinguished road
Brandi, Kentucky

Hey y'all, I'm Brandi, I'm 16, and I was diagnosed with ADHD about a month ago. I am a full time college student, and am currently attempting to get my associates of science from KCTCS. As far as treatment goes, I tried Strattera (with awful chest pain), and after an obligatory visit to the cardiologist I am now starting on Concerta.

I am open to making new friends, and the internet is where I spend most of my time. I'm not very knowledgeable about ADHD, but I am trying to learn and educate myself in order to be the best I can be.

(I normally don't use much capitalization or grammar online, so bear with me, please )
Old 11-24-13, 05:07 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,302 Times in 3,471 Posts
silivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond reputesilivrentoliel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brandi, Kentucky

welcome to ADDF!

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
Old 11-24-13, 05:45 PM
Well Modulated Moderator

Thanked 2,357 Times in 1,173 Posts
amberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant future

Welcome to our community
Old 11-24-13, 10:26 PM
Contributor

Hawutwut is a name known to allHawutwut is a name known to allHawutwut is a name known to allHawutwut is a name known to allHawutwut is a name known to allHawutwut is a name known to all

Welcome. You're in college at 16? Cool.
Old 12-02-13, 06:54 AM

ZeeshanMukhtar is on a distinguished road

welcome to ADDF