ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-13, 01:22 AM
Contributor

Tinatheawesome is a glorious beacon of lightTinatheawesome is a glorious beacon of lightTinatheawesome is a glorious beacon of lightTinatheawesome is a glorious beacon of lightTinatheawesome is a glorious beacon of lightTinatheawesome is a glorious beacon of light
Why is that everytime I try to post I have to post a very long title but when I see o

Other people they don't have to post a long title
Old 11-26-13, 02:59 AM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,954 Times in 9,009 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is that everytime I try to post I have to post a very long title but when I s

Tina - I think you must be accidentally typing in the wrong box. You're supposed to type a short title in the small box, and then switch boxes and type your message in the bigger box below.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dvdnvwls For This Useful Post:
ginniebean (11-26-13), peripatetic (11-26-13), Tinatheawesome (11-26-13)
Old 11-26-13, 04:12 AM
Contributor

Tinatheawesome is a glorious beacon of lightTinatheawesome is a glorious beacon of lightTinatheawesome is a glorious beacon of lightTinatheawesome is a glorious beacon of lightTinatheawesome is a glorious beacon of lightTinatheawesome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why is that everytime I try to post I have to post a very long title but when I s

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-13, 04:14 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 28,018 Times in 12,957 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you did that on purpose, you know, kind of as a stylistic technique . I have to admit I do always read your posts because I want to know the full title
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
someothertime (11-26-13), stef (11-26-13), Tinatheawesome (11-26-13)