ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-14, 11:54 PM
Contributor

Piper30 is a glorious beacon of lightPiper30 is a glorious beacon of lightPiper30 is a glorious beacon of lightPiper30 is a glorious beacon of lightPiper30 is a glorious beacon of light
Password to locked forums

How do get a password to the locked forums? I've been a member for years and never figured that out lol

uhmm..err...I keep wondering what to put here but I forgot who I was replying to ..???
Old 02-28-14, 11:59 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 7,825 Times in 2,434 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Password to locked forums

In the right column you will see the names of moderators for that section. Send a pm to the moderator of the private forum you would like access to and they will help you.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.